Face to Face

Alaric was talking to Jeremy and Elena. When Klaus came in followed by Elijah, Damon, Stefan, Caroline and Bonnie. Elena sighed. " What do you want?" Elena asks. " For you and Jeremy to come home." Bonnie said. "But we are home. - I've never felt more at home. - or more alive than I've felt since ever." Elena said. " But Mystic Falls is your and Jeremy's home. - we are your home." Caroline said. " No. - Mystic Falls was never mine or Elena's home. - you guys were never our home. - not then. - now ever." Jeremy said. " You don't mean that." Stefan said. " Oh but I do. - we are happy here. - we can make decisions for ourselves. - we can be who we are. - we can be with the vampire's that we want to be with." Jeremy said. " But you can be whoever you want to be back in Mystic Falls. - you can be with whoever you want to be with only not the originals." Damon said. Elena rolled her eyes. " That the thing Damon. - we can't be who we really are. - we can't be who we want to be with. - did you know I've been in love with Kol since forever. - and Jeremy with Rebekah. - but we couldn't be with them. - because of you. - because you didn't allow it." Elena ranted. "You don't mean that. - in fact I know you don't." Stefan told her.

Stefan swished to Elena went to grab her. "If you don't want to die. - you leave immediately." Kol threatened. "You heard him. - leave." Alaric said. " They are coming home with us." Damon spat. "No they are not. - I've never seen them so happy. - so content. - so at peace. - than they are now. - leave and don't ever come back." Alaric swished to Damon. " Or what?" Caroline asks. "Or your all dead." Jeremy spoke. "What six originals one baby vampire and human?" Bonnie asks "try eight originals. - a hybrid and a haverst witch." Elena said. "Eight? - nope six." Damon said. "Elena and Jeremy are originals too." Alaric smirked. "Your witch isn't stronger than me." Bonnie smirked. " Wanna bet." Davina smirked. "And we have an original witch. - a first born. - as well as a haverst witch." Klaus smirked. Freya walked in. "Now make us go back. - I dare you all." Elena smirked.

Damon and Stefan looked at one another. They both gave a nod. As if they are on the same page. "So what is it going to be?" Freya asks. Damon gave a nod to Bonnie. Who started chanting words in Latin. Freya and Davina held hands. Chanting in Latin. Blocking all of the magic from Bonnie. Bonnie stopped shocked that she couldn't hurt them. Freya and Davina smirked. " So I guess you choose to die." Elena smiled. "Who to kill first?" Jeremy asks. "We are your friends." Caroline screeched. " Friends don't control friends." Elena spat right before Klaus killed her. Elijah killed Bonnie. Elena and Jeremy killed the Salvatore Brothers. They all wiped their hands afterwards. " They should've left when they had the chance." Elena spoke as cuddled up to Kol.

Haylijah got married. Jerbekah kolena got engaged. Klamille well they got engaged. And cami is pregnant.

The End