Explaining

Rebekah, Elena and Jeremy were now at the compound. Elena and Jeremy walked in with Rebekah following. When Elena and Jeremy saw Kol. They started to walk backwards afraid of what he will do. "I won't hurt you both." Kol spoke. Elena and Jeremy gave a nod. " First of all Elena and I are sorry. - second of all, we both only noticed a few weeks ago how controlling and bossing. The Scooby gang really is. - that's why we left." Jeremy said. Klaus and co gave a nod. Elena knew she had to speak up. And let Jeremy know what Damon and Stefan did. " There is a reason for every betrayal I did to you guys. - Rebekah I stabbed you in the back, lied to Elijah at the ball, killed Kol. - was to save Jeremy. - Kol attacked Jeremy and I killed him. - I stabbed Rebekah in the back because Damon threatened to kill Jeremy. - I lied to Elijah at the ball because Stefan threatened Jeremy. - I would do anything to save Jeremy. - I am really sorry." Jeremy looked at Elena. " Seriously?" Jeremy asks. Elena gave a nod. Jeremy hugged his sister.

"Salvatore Brothers are piece of work. - we forgive you." Kol spoke. " Alaric rang us. - twice. - second time round Damon and Stefan are going to use Bonnie to locate ye. - so Davina here. - put a cloak spell on you both. - but we are going to need to prepare if they come here looking for you or come and ask us for help." Klaus spoke. Elena and Jeremy gave a nod.

Elena spotted a picture on the wall. She swished over to it.

"Who's the little girl?" Elena asks

"Who's the little girl?" Elena asks. Klaus swished beside her. "That's mine and Hayley's daughter Hope. - and no we are not together. - but we are family." Klaus spoke. "Hayley and Elijah are together." Klaus said. "That's great. - so happy for you both." Elena turned around to Elijah and Hayley.

Mystic Falls

Damon and Stefan were with Bonnie. "What do you mean you can't find them?" Stefan snapped. "Exactly that. - the are being protected by a very powerful witch. - more powerful than me." Bonnie spat. "Stop it. - they couldn't have gotten far. - and found a very powerful witch in what less than a day? - we can get Caroline to ring Klaus. - we know how Klaus was obsessed with her. - and get them to help to find them." Damon raised his voice. Stefan and Bonnie apologized to each other. "How do we know Klaus will help. - he has family, his daughter, a place that he calls home. - what makes you think Caroline can get Klaus to help us." Stefan stated. " Caroline can be pretty good at persuading people." Bonnie spoke. " We have to ask her." Damon said.

Stefan texted Caroline. And she swished in. " They just left? - without a goodbye? - why?" Caroline screeched. " Yes. - yes. - I don't know." Bonnie spoke. "Will you ring Klaus?" Damon asks. Caroline got her phone out of her pocket. And dialed a certain original hybrid.

" Hello Caroline

" Hello Caroline." They heard Klaus say. Damon and Stefan looked at one another. Which didn't go unnoticed by Bonnie. " Hello Klaus. - it would appear that Jeremy and Elena have just gotten up and left. - and we can't find them. - would you help please?" Caroline hung up the phone. " Well that's weird. - he didn't call me love. - and he said no. - no. - how could he? - he is obsessed with me." Caroline shouted. Caroline swished out. Went to the grill. Where she saw Alaric. She smiled.

Where she tried to seduce him

Where she tried to seduce him. Alaric got up and was about to leave. When Caroline called his name. He turned around.

But turned back again

But turned back again. And swished off. Shaking his head. He knew that she was trying to get information off of him. He wasn't going to say anything.

New Orleans

Klaus put his phone back in his pocket. Cami came in. Cami this is Elena and Jeremy Gilbert. - Elena and Jeremy this is my girlfriend cami." Klaus introduced them. "Oh just so you both know. - Finn is alive. - he is married to a witch called Davina." Klaus spoke. Elena and Jeremy gave a nod. " We should get going. - thanks for everything Klaus. - it's lovely to meet you Cami." Elena spoke. " Don't be a stranger. - come and visit. - and we'll visit." Kol spoke. " Come on. - I'll drive you guys to your house." Kol spoke. Cami turned to Klaus. " Kol and Elena are going to get together." Cami smiled. Klaus smiled.