Chapter 25

25. Classmate (High School)

“Good morning”

I heard a beautiful voice. This was the answer to my greeting.

However, it wasn’t the brown-haired girl who answered my greeting, but the girl next to her who was comforting herself with a troubled face.

This girl also has a cute appearance. Long pale cherry-colored slightly wavy hair and big eyes.

I mean….. the first impression of this girl was that she looked like an angel. A pure and innocent beautiful girl.

Perhaps the girl with brown hair noticed that the girl beside her greeted me already, she then also greeted me in a hurry.

“Good morning! It’s nice weather today!”

Unlike the attitude that she showed me earlier, she greeted me cheerfully.

The impression I got from this girl with brown hair was that she looked like the sun. A bright and healthy girl.

……To be honest, I’m worried about her situation, but I don’t want to dig into the circumstances of others so much. In the first place, you don’t want to talk about complicated things with people you meet for the first time, right?

Then, I replied, ‘Yeah, right.’ , and when I looked away from them and looked at the blackboard, there was a seating chart. So I checked my seat and headed to that seat.

I got to my seat already, but I’ve a lot of time before school started. While thinking that I didn’t have anything to do, I remembered the signed novel that I got from Kikusui-san at the last meal that I brought. When I reached out to the bag to get the book and read it, both of the girls were approaching my seat.

……Oh, hoho, I wonder if they’re going to deepen our friendship. Well, I have no objection to it.

And when they reached my seat,

“Hey, can we talk for a second?”

“I’m not bothering you right?”

Was what they said.

I put my hand back on the desk and replied.

“Yeah, it’s fine.”

When they hear my reply, they smile happily.

The brown-haired girl has a bright smile, and the cherry colour-haired girl has a soothing smile.

……Damn! aren’t both of you cute?

“First of all, I will introduce myself! I’m Shino Toukain, nice to meet you! “

“I’m Yuzuka Seikagu. Nice to meet you.”

I was surprised at the names I heard from them. This was because, both Toukain and Seikagu were names that almost all of the people in this country knew.

This country, Arhenheim, is a constitutional monarchy with a parliamentary cabinet system. The royal family reigns but does not rule, it is a country like England in my past-life. Of course, there used to be aristocrats, but most of them lost their privileges and declined as history progressed, and now most of them are just ordinary people with a title.

The exceptions are the Toukain and Seikagu, and another two more houses, they are called ‘The Four Great Dukes’. In the course of history, these four houses have successfully built their fortunes and created megacorporation with many companies.

I’ve never thought that in my high school life, I would be in the same class with a well-known person….. However, it seems that they’re surprisingly easy to get along with.