Chapter 119

119. Appearance

After seeing the conversation with Her Royal Highness settled down, other invited guests who were watching this situation came to greet one after another. Perhaps all of them also had a desire to be in a friendly relationship with the head of the next generation Seikagu Family. Most people praised Yuzuka-san and said that the future of the Seikagu Family would be safe. And when I introduced myself… somehow, they almost always saw me twice. In detail, first I looked at my face, then my upper body, then my hips, then my legs. When they reached that point, they would once again look at my face and finally move their eyes to their own favourite part.

I knew it couldn’t be helped because it was a thin dress. Well, I was seen at the party held by Toukain Family too! So, it was not that shocking. But they were honest with their desires… very straightforward. Although they did it while pretending not to do it, they were still very easy to understand.

When Yuzuka-san was asked about her relationship with me, she replied with a smile, “He’s an important person.” The person who heard the words made an impressed face and muttered that it might be a good year for the Seikagu Family…… But, seriously, just taking a man would raise the evaluation of someone.

“Yuzuka”

“Ah, Shino”

Oops, someone I know appeared.

“Thank you for inviting me today. My mother had something she couldn’t skip so she couldn’t come today. I’m sorry.”

“Don’t worry too much about it. After all, the person who will be responsible for the next generation Toukain Family came.”

After saying that and exchanging polite greetings, they looked at each other and laughed.

Then, Shino-san bowed to Her Royal Highness, who was standing nearby.

“Ah, so you were here, Your Highness.”

“Yeah~ yeah~, it’s been a long time~, Shi-chan.”

“Your Highness is always busy after all. Please come to our house again if you have time. We would gladly welcome you.”

“Thank you~”

…… Is this the real intention? Or just flattery? I can’t tell from Shino-san’s face.

Shino-san’s face turned to me when I was watching quietly so as not to disturb her.

“Ko, Kohaku-kun, hello… t-that dress looks good on you… for real!”

Shino-san praised the dress I wore with a bright red face.

Maybe it’s okay to say that she is kind of pure? She’s very cute. But why do you feel more nervous than when talking with Her Highness?

“Thank you. Shino-san is cute as always, but today you’re even more cute.”

“!!! I-I-Is that soー, I’m really happy to hear thatー, Ehehe …”

Shino-san was wearing a black dress. Beautiful embroidery was applied to the skirt, which when combined with Shino’s own charm, somehow, she looked like a little devilish cute adult-like girl.

Let me be frank here… all the women in this world are beautiful and cute girls in my perception, but if I were to give them the same compliments, they would have the same reaction, I’m quite worried about what to do.

….. Perhaps I should say something like, ‘You are the meaning of my life!’ Or ‘Your existence heals my heart like a single flower blooming in the wilderness. Aaah! Can you see how important your existence is to me? No, you don’t know! By the time you know it, your existence has settled in my heart!’… Is it better to say something like that?

But, no matter how I think about it, If I really say something like that, I would sound like a crazy person. In the first place, when should I say these kinds of words? I don’t know…

“It will start~ soon ~? Ui-kun is coming~”

“Yes, I think it’s about time for him to come here.”

“I’m looking~ forward to it~”

Her Royal Highness was excited… Well, she would meet her fiancée soon, of course she would be excited.

“Ui-kun, huh… it’s been a while since I saw himー.”

“Have you ever met him, Shino-san?

“Yeah. I’ve met him, but I don’t think we talked much. We just said hello to each other. That’s all.”

“Well, that boy is shy, but he already became better at the time he greeted you.”

So, was it even worse a while ago? When I first met him, I could somehow understand him, but as expected he is that scared of women, huh…

Suddenly the entrance became noisy. Apparently, the protagonist of today’s party was here. Ui-kun, who appeared, walked forward with Kuji-san and Yuzuki-san. Apparently, he would give his greetings. The eyes of the invited guests were charmed by his walking.

“As expected of someone rumoured to be the precious gem of the Seikagu Family. He is so cute…”

“A dignified face. He’s younger, but I can expect something good to come in the future!”

“The Seikagu Family has a pretty boy as a partner of their eldest daughter, and with this… They will sail smoothly this year…”

“Aah~, My heart is beating~! It’s beating fast~!”

…Your Highness, please calm down.

Yuzuki-san, made a step forward and received a microphone from the waiter. Apparently, the current head of the family, Yuzuki-san, would be the first one to give a greeting.

“Thank you everyone for joining us today to celebrate my son’s birthday. Thanks to everyone’s support, my son is growing up healthy. My son would like to thank all of you. Please listen carefully.”

Ui-kun received the microphone. From his expression, it didn’t look like he was nervous.

…Well, He is a member of the Great Aristocratic Family after all… I’m sure his inner heart is probably in a mess though.

“Everyone, I would like to express my deepest gratitude to all of you for gathering and coming to celebrate my birthday while you are busy today. I think that you will have the opportunity to see me more in the future. Thank you very much and please keep supporting me from now on.”

Saying that, Ui-kun bowed down.

At that moment, thunderous applause echoed throughout the venue. He made a good impression on the invited guests. They were saying, ‘What a wonderful boy!’, ‘As expected of the Seikagu Family!’ And ‘What a polite boy’.

And amongst the crowds………

“Yeah~, you’re amazing~! As expected~ Ui-kun~! You make me crazy~ Ahh~ My heart~ it becomes aww aww~ skip fast~.”

There was Her Royal Highness who was so excited. She grabbed my arm and shook it in high spirits. She smiled while asking me for consent like, ‘Don’t you think so? Right, right?’. And I smiled back at her.

The meaning of my smile was, ‘I don’t know what you’re saying, so please zip your lip.’

However, I would never say it out loud.