Chapter 175.5

TN: This is a glossary of the characters that I made myself, so it might have some errors,
I put the title as 175.5 as this Glossary is only up to ch 175
It doesn't have all of the characters that might come up in the next chapter.
As for the explanations, I tried to make them as simple as possible. I'll put a picture of the character if it's available. If you don't want to read it, you can skip this.

Male Characters

He is the Main Character of the story

He is the Main Character of the story. He regained the memory of his previous life. He is striving to be a better person in this new life. He wants to treat his parent in a better way than in his previous life. This picture is when He's in his 3rd year of middle school, but by the time frame of the story, he's in his 1st year of High School and doesn't to change that much.

His main purpose in this world is to be a man who won't easily get led by girls and instead  leading them

His main purpose in this world is to be a man who won't easily get led by girls and instead  leading them. He wants to be a 'Devilish Man' in a world with most population are women. He is a student of Kenran High School.
As you can see from the picture, he doesn't seem to be that tall, maybe below 170 cm.
Age: 15-16

Akihito Maegashira

He's the sole male friend that Kohaku has in Middle school, as he's in the same class as him. He decided to go to Seimei High School, which is a Boys only school.
Age: 15-16
First appearance: Ch 7

Subaru Shirogane

He's the President of Seimei High School's Student Council. He's an excellent student.
Age: 17-18
First appearance: Ch 123

Shinichi Hibiya

He's the Vice-President of Seimei High School's Student Council. He's a hot-tempered person. And hates Kohaku Hatano for some reason.
Age: 16-17
First appearance: Ch 123

??? Tamachi

He's the assistant of Shinichi Hibiya. And said to be a person with a small body, like a 'Shota'.
Age: 15-16
First appearance: Ch 124

??? Kanda

He's the assistant of Subaru Shirogane. He is a smart-looking boy with delicate body.
Age: 15-16
First appearance: Ch 123