Threshold

Kosuke placed her down gently, into his futon. He sat on his knees, looking to her. "Your mother... I am quite fond of her."

"Oh...?" She lays back, looking up to him. "I think she liked you too. Not as much as me." She paused, looking to him fondly. "So... What was said out there..."

"Was the truth." He moved into the futon as well, pulling her instantly into his arms. "Every bit of it was my honest worry and fear. It was also... The reason..." He looked into her eyes, his expression melting into that of depression as he thought about things. "I... Was holding back." She raised her brows, staring into his eyes. "I wanted to sweep you off your feet a long time before this past week. How could I though? I can never give you what you want."

She looked up, placing her hands on his chest. Leaning in, she pressed her lips lightly to his. "You haven't guessed by now, Kosuke? You're what I want." She closed her eyes. "I always wanted you. From the moment you first spoke to me."

"I was rude." He whispered.

"You didn't trust me." She made the excuse for him, but placed her hand on his cheek. "I understand it. I would be the same if someone came along and threatened to derail my dream. I was a pain."

"No." He whispered. "I was agitated that I was so attracted to you. And it drove me crazy that you refused to call me by my name." Her eyes widened for a split second. She leaned into him, her lips by his ear, softly whispering.

"Kosuke." He felt the same rush of that day, her words touching him. He closed his eyes, then she continued. "I will say it as much as you wish."

He stared at her, amazed about how adorable she really was. Something was stirring deep within him. He leaned in, placing his hot lips on her neck. The man worked quickly to pull the strings of her cloak. He continued to kiss her neck, forcing her breath to hitch. He nipped at her flesh, discarding her cloak. His fingers moved down the collar of her top, spreading it gently and dipping his head down to kiss her collar bone. She watched as all she could see of him now was that snow white hair. "I long for more." He spoke against her skin. "Simply saying my name won't do."

She gulped, his hands moving down her sides. The man adjusted himself above her, a knee planted just between her legs. She felt his strong hands bend at her curves, caressing her butt. She felt her core heat through. He dipped down further, kissing just above her bra. She shivered and he groaned. His fingers twitched eagerly, the man moved to his shirt. He deftly unbuttoned it, tossing it off to the side. She looked to him, trying to moisten her ever drying mouth. "I want to hear that sweet voice beg."

He looked her in the eyes. She was flushed. "Kosuke..." She moaned his name, watching his eyes focus on her. He seemed so hungry. It was a look she has never seen in those eyes. He was rough, pressing his hands to her hips and taking her lips for his own. The kisses didn't cease. She was drowning, her hands desperately moved to his shoulders, gripping for dear life.

As he continued, ending one sweet kiss with the beginning of the next his fingers, cool to the touch but somehow yearning, opened the rest of her top. She moaned into his mouth, urging Kosuke to slide the top off her completely, only breaking the kissing for that. "Makenzie..." He moaned, keeping his lidded eyes on her, then diving back in, her back falling to the futon once more. She looked to him with a flushed face and his eyes widened for a moment. With heavy panting between them, Kosuke dove back in, pressing his lips firmly to hers.

His lips slid opened and Makenzie moved her tongue in softly. He lowered his body just a bit and she relished the intense warmth he gave her. His bare skin pressed on hers, everything within her experiencing a longing instinct that she wasn't aware was even there. Kosuke breathed a sigh after breaking the kiss. His eyes stared into hers. "Makenzie..."