The legend of the lurker

"Here we go" 

Havoc walked over to the guy and they both walked into the mall through the back door "Woah it's very cold outside don't you think?"

He said with his back turned to havoc "uh yeah- yeah" he chuckled at havoc's nervousness.

"But what you said earlier whos the lurker?"

"Oh well that's the thing that you should be running from instead of staying in that apartment"

he said in a somewhat cheerful voice. Everything went quiet until he spoke "You know you should leave that apartment as soon as possible"

"And go were"

"find a new place"

"Are you paying?"

"No, but-"

"Okay then, you might be right about leaving but where are we to go? and who paying we don't have money like that if you can't tell"

Havoc said looking down at their shadow. After looking down for a while havoc noticed this man didn't have a shadow. Trying to stay as calm as possible they pulled their phone out and pointed to where the man's shadow should have been.

"you know..." he started to talk as havoc shoved their phone back in their pocket "It's very rude to recorded people without their ₱ɆⱤ₥ł₴₴łØ₦"

Willow woke up sweating wondering what that dream could have meant after all dreams are warnings. Willow got up out of bed and into the living room only to notice her car keys were gone. She walked to her purse to see if they were there instead.

She walked back over to where her keys should have been hanging and there sat a note 

"𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘢𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬" "That Fucker"

Willow thought as she read the note havoc left.

Willow pulled out her phone to track her car "Why the hell are they at the mall?" willow thought.

After calling a uber to drive her to the mall for her car she looked in the parking lot and saw her car wasn't there so she walked to the side to see her car and no keys... "when I get my hands on them..."

Willow said out loud. the mall was closed so she went to the back, willow worked at the mall and knew all the ways to get in without a key. Willow walked around calling havoc's name a few times until she came across havoc's ring.

She walked over and picked it up.

"HAVOC I KNOW YOUR IN HERE FUCKER COME OUT!" Willow yelled. 

As she walked around for a bit more she came across a shoe not just any shoe but havoc's shoe, she picked it up and flipped it over a few time's it had a few red splotches on it. It was thick and red and smelled of. ..blood.

"what the fuck did you get yourself into" willow thought.

Willow started to feel uneasy so she pulled out her phone, walked back outside, stood near her car, and called havoc's phone as it ring havoc finally answered.

"HAVOC-"

"willow I know you're pissed"

"you damn right now get your ass out here with my keys-"

"willow!"

"WHAT!?"

"Lookup"

Willow looked up to see a man in the window with a wide smile and his eyes wide like he was in shock not only that he was holding havoc's phone in his hand and mimicking their voice

"HELP ME"

the thing screamed into the phone mimicking their voice once more until a deep low chuckle could be heard from the monster's end.

"ł₣ ɎØɄ ₩₳₦₮ ɎØɄⱤ ₣ⱤłɆ₦Đ ฿₳₵₭ ₵Ø₥Ɇ ₲Ɇ₮ ₮ⱧɆ₥"

It said all while laughing. Willow hung up the phone and called the cops without looking away from the window. She watch as the thing turned around and walked away but one thing willow noticed was it had a limp every step it took away from the window it limped.

The cops finally came and willow gave them a description of what he looked like as they drew it out the more it came together the more afraid they looked and became

"Ma'am this man you saw died in 1956 from a fire that happened in an old store that the mall was built on top of..." the cop took a breath  "this is not the first time this has happened every time we look for the missing people witnesses give up this description and the victim always goes missing at this mall"

"Well, what the hell does this have to do with my best friend going missing and some weird fucking ghost mimicking their voice!"

Willow said. Another cop stepped in "Ma'am what officer bri is saying, is your friend is dead once that thing gets its hands on the victim their dead" the cop said bluntly.

"What you need to do is move away from this place and never come back you and whatever friends you have need to leave once that thing sees you it will go after you and your friends, so leave forget about your friend they're long gone"

"Can you at least tell me what the thing is called?" willow asked

"The lurker"