Doing it all for revenge

Willow got up and put her shoes back on and look at the first address on the list.

Once willow got to the address she rang the doorbell and an elderly woman opened the door.

"Hello, young lady how may I help you?" Willow rubbed her forehead in annoyance. "Hi ma'am, is shelly Moore here?" Willow asked putting a smile on her face. "Ahh shelly is in her office you must be her friend, please come in". Willow walked into the house and took her shoes off. She followed the lady up the steps and to a door that said "𝓢𝓱𝓮𝓵𝓵𝔂" in cursive.

The woman knocked on the door and called shells name but she didn't answer, so willow stepped in front of the door and said "Don't worry ma'am, I'll wait" the woman went back downstairs and just as willow was about to turn the doorknob the old lady came to the bottom of the steps and said "Don't go in there shelly never lets me in there...if you go in there you might not come out" the women said as she turned and walked off, leaving willow creeped out.

"Okay willow don't listen to the old hag she's just talking like other oldheads do". Willow thought to herself as she slowly turned the knob and opened the door but when willow walked in nothing was how she thought it would be what could that old lady be talking about?...

Willow walked over to the many guns that were hanging on the wall and under that gun collection were bullets, willow took a gun and moved on. She walked over to the computer desk and powered it on the first thing that came up were pictures of havoc and who willow assumed to be shelly in every photo they were smiling but havoc's smile slowly started to fade in every photo and shelly seemed to get more uncomfortable. Willow clicked on files and found some things like pictures of a shadow following her while walking home and it wasn't hers. Willow plugged her flash drive into the computer and left the room.

When she got to the steps the old lady was standing at the bottom of the steps with a loaded shotgun, willows eyes widened "Fuck".

"FUERA DE MI CASA DEMONIO" The lady yelled as she lifted the gun, willow turned and ran back into the room and jumped out the window making a break for it. 

"Y NO REGRESES PERRA". Once willow was safe she limped the rest of the way home "I should've known she was crazy"

"And Mexican," a voice said in willows ear making her jump and punch it. "Oww," the thing said it was the floating ball again. Willow stood back up and started making her way home ignoring all the questions the floating ball was asking, "What did you find?", "Are you going to summon the visitor?" 

Willow was finally home and in her room on her computer uploading the videos and photos to her computer. Willow clicked on one video and it was the same video that willow, venti, peach, and havoc watched four years ago. Once the man stopped running and turned around he dropped the camera and he fell the only thing that was in view was his face which was pale and blood was coming out of his mouth and his body was dragged out of view, it was quite for a few minutes until heavy breathing could be heard.

And then everything went black, willow sighed and clicked on a different file and to her surprise, it was a video of havoc, willow, venti, and peach all were at the mall laughing and joking and venti was filming it all, but how did shelly get this?

In the video, venti dropped the camera and it was now facing the ceiling, willow felt sick to her stomach, on the ceiling was a man...but his jaw was wide open and he had no eyes his skin was as white as snow and his hair was as black as a crows feather and his eyes were as red as blood.

Willow took a deep breath this was her way of not screaming and the floating ball of light jumped back in surprise.

Willow turned around and looked at her TV the news was on, a few minutes ago an old lady named Sofia Moore was killed in a house explosion. Willow smiled at the news. Before willow left shellys room she planted an atomic bomb on the computer, if anyone were to power it on the bomb would go off. "So that old lady was dumb enough to go in there," Willow thought to herself.

"Did you plan that?" the floating ball asked nervously. "And what if I did? be glad I'm helping you," Willow said "But I didn't know you would KILL someone!"

"And I didn't think the hag would fire a shotgun at me so I guess we're even now right?" Willow said spinning around in her chair.

That night willow didn't get any sleep whatsoever she didn't know why she just couldn't something wasn't right, something was missing.

The next morning the ball came back. "Wow you look terrible," the ball said.

"Say that again and I'll never help you again"

"OK, OK I WAS JUST KIDDING".

Willow got ready to start her day with a cup of coffee and some eggs.

Willow went through the book that was full of addresses and names and number two on the list was a man named Ayden Fike.

Willow went to the gym where Ayden worked out and signed up. The next day went to the gym to "work out" Willow worked out when she was younger but as she got older she just stopped, not for a particular reason she just stopped.

Willows's trainer was helping her lift weights but she wasn't paying him any attention she was more focused on Mr. fike and how she would get some information from him and then it clicked on how she would do that, just the thought of it made willow smile but not any normal smile it was a malicious one.

After working out willow walked over to Ayden and greeted him with a warm smile, the warmest smile she could give. "Hi I'm Willow and I saw you working out, and was wondering if you wanted to be training-"

"No". Not only did Mr.fike cut willow off he said No. I mean who does he think he is?!

"I'm sorry what?" Willow said as her hand twitched in annoyance and a little bit of anger.

"I said no, I just met you, you just met me why would I want to date you?" Ayden said with confidence. "OH, NO NO I'm sorry sir we all due respect but I wasn't asking you out I was asking to be training buddies since you seem to have more experience than my current trainer"

Willow said reassuringly, Ayden apologized for his rudeness and the misunderstanding and agreed to be her training buddy. 

It was now around 9 pm, willow and Ayden just got done wrapping everything up and Ayden offered to drive willow home.

"Hey how bout' you let me drive you home it's pretty late and it's not safe for a woman like you to be walking around this time at night you know"

Willow smiled and agreed. Once they were both outside willow took this chance, she pulled a ragout and covered Ayden's mouth and nose, he struggled to get out of her grasp, tears rolled down his face as he slipped into unconsciousness the last thing he thought of was not being able to go back home to his little girl.