Her beautiful lies

Willow and officer bri was inside the car on the way to the hospital.

"where are you taking me?" Willow asked as they drove by many homeless people.

"Home" was all officer bri said.

"Lier my home is the other way, where are you taking me," Willow said as she slide her hands in her pocket.

"I'm taking you to the umm-FUNNY FARM, yeah you're going to a funny farm where they will make you laugh-"

"you think I'm fucking kid? I'm a 24-year-old woman I think I've lived long enough to know what the fuck a funny farm is so just say it and stop sugar coding every fucking thing!"

"fine! the chief police told me to drive you to the mental hospital!"

"there is a big difference between a mental hospital and insane asylum"  After willow said that everything fell silent until the cop stopped the car and got out, she walked over to a halal truck and got back in, she held out a bag to willow but willow didn't take it.

The cop turned and sat the food in the seat next to willow instead.

"Eat," the cop said.

"But I'm not hungry," Willow said as she leaned forward a little.

"There's a difference between hunger and not having an appetite," the cop said in a cocky tone.

"There's also a difference between murder and attempted murder as well," Willow said.

The officer spun her body around in her seat only for willow to put a gun to her head, bri turned and felt around for her gun but couldn't find it "Shit" she thought.

"What you're gonna do is turn this fucking car around and take me to king jones" willow said.

"Fine, fine just put the gun down," bri said staying calm.

"Bitch- I think you should stop talking and drive," willow said while jumping in the passager seat.

After driving back willow go out of the car halfway but kept the gun.

"HEY WAIT" officer bri yelled for willow to stop, but willow was too determined to see King before she left for good. Willow walked into the hospital where King was and was taken to his room.

"King?" willow said caressing the face of her lover.

"Willow, what are you doing here?"

King said pulling willow into his warm embrace.

"I came to see you, are you feeling better?"

"Yeah, I'm feeling a lot better how have you been?" King said clearly worried.

"Well I'm doing OK"

"What you mean you doing OK? What's going on?"

"Well...a cop was supposed to take me to an insane asylum but I took her gun forced her to drive me halfway here walked and then I walked the rest of the way here!"

Willow said.

She looked at King for his reaction only for him to laugh.

"What's so funny?" willow said confused.

"Nothing, nothing anyway I have a surprise for you," King said.

"What is it?"

King leaned over to the side of his bed and pulled out a white bear.

"This is the bear you came to my house with when we first met, I went back to the house and found it under all the rubbish, I figured it was special to you since you treat it like a real person"

King said. Willow took the bear and hugged King "Thank you king" willow said fighting back tears.

"No need to thank me after all what kind of boyfriend would I be if I just let something so special die away?"

Before Willow could say anything a nurse came in "I'm sorry Ma'am but visiting hours are over"

The nurse said. Willow turned and gave King a hug and King hugged back.

"Willow, you'll come back to me right?" King said.

"I'll always come back to you," Willow said loving.

Little did King know, it would be a very long time until he saw his lover again.

Willow got up and left with her bear she left leaving everything and everyone she cared about behind she couldn't lose anyone else to this thing, she has lost too much, and almost losing King was her last straw, she was going to settle this by herself once and for all.

𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒕 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉.