The End

Kenya made her way back to her home getting ready to clean all the blood off her living room floor.

As for willow, she wiped the sweat off her forehead and got off the floor, she walked back to the basement and locked the door back. she walked upstairs and flopped on her bed as she turned her T.V on switched to the "FOX NEWS" to get the latest update about Ayden.

"Breaking, news Ayden Fikes daughter was reported missing after her mother said she came home and her twelve-year-old daughter wasn't downstairs to greet her like she usually would be"

"I went upstairs to see if she could have fallen to sleep or something but when I went into her room all I smelt and saw was blood, blood was everywhere," The women said between hard sobs

"I called the cops and when they finally got there they told me it was likely she was kidnapped because of her father, please if you know anything or are the person or took my baby just please bring her back she's only a child," The women said as she covered her eyes with her hands to hide the flowing tears but to no avail.

Willow turned the T.V off and threw the remote somewhere in her room.

She hopped off the bed and walked over to her study desk and looked for her new target.

"Kenya Millier"

Willow wrote down the address and was off to miss. millers home.

as Willow wrote down the address and then she slowly realized that this was the address of her neighbor, "this would be easier than I thought"

Willow said to the now floating ball of light that had just arrived.

"Well, if you're going to go after her I think you should be careful she could be dangerous," the ball of light said.

"Willow didn't heed the warning that was given to her"

Kenya was just about done with her living room, little did she know she would be having a guest.

Willow climbed into Kenya's garden, duking as she saw Kenya through the window watering flowers and humming a tune.

Willow went around to the front and climbed into her bedroom window.

Kenya was watering her flowers until she heard a big thump coming from her bedroom, she walked over to her knife collection and grabbed one, as she made her way up the stairs she caught a glance of the intruder.

Willow walked down the stairs and into the kitchen and saw Kenya still watering her flowers.

Just as willow lifted her bat to knock Kenya out someone banged on the door.

"This is the police open the door and come out with your hands up!" 

Kenya turned around and faced willow. "You will never free them, they belong to them now"

Kenya said with an evil smile on her face.

Just as Willow was about to respond Kenya dropped to the ground and acted as she was knocked out. At that moment willow realized Kenya had blood on her hands and a slight cut on her head.

Willow turned to run but the police kicked down the door and tackled her to the ground and put her in cuffs.

Willow was being taken out of the house, as she glanced at her home she saw cops walking out not with Ayden Fike but with her childhood friend venti, cops were digging a dead body from her back yard, but it wasn't Shelly Moore it was her now-dead best friend Havoc.

A few weeks after her being arrested her court date came up. Willow told the judge everything, but the judge ruled willows case insanity, willow was taken to the mental hospital and was never heard from again.

 you did good Kenya, I said with a smirk of victory knowing I had won, knowing I could claim victory of this story.

Willow was my best friend up until now I won't go into too much detail about why I would do something like this to her, why I would drive her to insanity, why I would fake my own death, But I WON!

I the narrator, I Havoc It was me all along there was nothing she could have done to stop me

This game of chess was over, and I forever stood the ruler of this bord and willow will forever stand a fallen pawn In my hands. 

This is the end of her, of the US, and of this story Goodbye forever.