First love but not the last

Once willow was outside she walked over to her neighbor's house to use their phone.

"Oh goodness please come in"

"Thank you, ma'am"

Willow said as the lovely neighbor let her into the warm home to warm up and use the phone. The lady let willow use her shower since it was pouring hard and willow was soaked. Once willow was out she gave her new clothes and some warm milk.

"Why don't you tell me what happened dear"

After willow explained what was going on the woman offered to allow willow to stay the night, willow agreed since the lady's phone didn't work she had no other choice, she for sure wasn't going back into her home tho.

"Mommy?"

"oh I'm sorry please give me a second," the woman said as she let her son who looked to be around six or seven drag her to the living room where two other boys sat, they looked like teenagers but willow wasn't too sure she had other things to worry about.

"What the hell am I going to do, my best friend is in a bear, a demon is chasing me and now I have no home" willow said talking to herself out loud.

"whoa are you trying out for a role or something"

said one of the boys who was in the living room, willow took her head out of her hands and looked at the boy with a bored expression.

"Kidding, my mom told me everything"

"look I'm not crazy-"

"I don't think you're crazy in fact I'm going through the same thing, my older brother Simon went missing at a mall four years ago and I've been looking for him since then but..."

"But what?"

"But when I found out about the thing they call the lurker it started coming after me, my friends even family so I stopped looking but knowing you're going through the same thing I think we can help each other in some way."

"fine"

"Great my name's, king"

"My name is willow"

"Well willow shall we get started and I'm 25, not 15"

After two months of looking into cases that involved the lurker, they found out that his body is hidden in the mall, and if they find it and destroy it, they'll get their friends back but it wasn't that easy.

"So we'll sneak into the mall tonight, find its body, destroy it and BAM you get your friend back and I get my brother back, "King said "Right!" willow said happy they finally have a plan.

But neither of them knew what fate would bring to the table that fateful night.

A few hours later willow got out of bed but when she opened the door all she saw was smoke it was a fire.

"KING"

willow yelled while running through the halls looking for king

"KING?!"

"WILLOW"

After willow heard king's voice she turned only to be met with the lurker dragging king's lifeless body behind it. "King...?"

willow said.

"Willow why are you so scared? it's me king" The thing said dropping king and holding its arms open as he was trying to give willow a welcoming hug.

"T-that's not my king..."

His mother said stumbling out of her room bleeding from her side. The thing turned and started walking over to her. 

"Willow...take my son and leave please...sav-"

she was cut off when the lurker pulled its axe back and cut her head off, willow ran over to king and dragged him out of the burning house.

After willow got back to her house with king she put him in the car and pulled out of her driveway, just as she was driving off she saw it looking at her through the window of her home.

"Ma'am, we need to know what happened you can't just sit there and-"

"Is he dead?"

"Is who dead?"

"King"

𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬:

"𝓦𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓸𝔀 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓲 𝓽𝓪𝓵𝓴 𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾?"

"𝒴𝑒𝒶𝒽 𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑒" 

ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ɴᴏᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴡɪʟʟᴏᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋɪɴɢ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ɢᴏ ᴛᴏ ᴀ ɴᴇᴀʀʙʏ ᴄᴀꜰᴇ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴅʀɪɴᴋꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴜʀᴋᴇʀ, ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴋɪɴɢ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀʟʟ ꜰᴏʀ ᴡɪʟʟᴏᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪʟʟᴏᴡ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀʟʟ ꜰᴏʀ ᴋɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ ʜᴇ ᴄᴏɴꜰᴇꜱꜱᴇᴅ ʜɪꜱ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢꜱ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʀ.

"𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒹𝒾𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒶𝓁𝓀 𝒶𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉?"

"𝒲𝒾𝓁𝓁𝑜𝓌 𝐼- 𝐼 𝐿𝐼𝒦𝐸 𝒴𝒪𝒰"

𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬:

"No he's not dead, but we need to know what happened!"

The officer said a little upset willow was sitting there and not giving him any answers.

"The lurker..."

Willow said with a shaky voice.

"Sir..."

One of the other officers called him out the room, he stood up and walked out of the room to talk to the other cop.

"We looked into her background and found one of her friends went missing four years ago, another one of her friends was stabbed over six times but is alive and she was also dating king jones, whose brother also went missing four years ago all these times shes only named one suspect"

"And who is the suspect?"

"The lurker"

"We also talked to mister. jones also name one suspect, the lurker"

"We'll look more into the lurker"

"Got it" 

as the cop was about to walk away the cop said "And officer bri drive miss. Thomas to the hospital I think there might be something wrong with her"