Descriptions, Explanations and Questions Page

If you read the description, you'll know how this happened, and how Wei Ying ended up dead. For starters, i'll give you a small description on how he looks.

The marks of his death remain in the form of 3 arrows protruding from his form; one in his eye, one through his left kneecap and one just missing his heart. The eye which was shot out by the arrow now hangs down his face, seemingly attached to a bundle of nerves. There are copious amounts of blood stains on his robes - the classic black and red ones - which look fresh and continue to drip. He cannot be seen by others unless he willingly reveals himself. The blood which drips from unseen wounds lands on the ground, and lingers for a short while before dissipating. His skin is a pale grey, with darker cracks around his eyes, neck and hands, which are visible through the blood on his face. Alongside of this, he hovers slightly off of the ground; he can come into contact with it, but he has a severe limp.

(Any fanart is welcome!)

Per his dying wish, Jin Zixuan took Wen Ning under his wing, alongside the young Wen Yuan. He (Zixuan) wished to take the rest of the Wens, but they declined, instead choosing to let Fate run its course. Now, Wen Yuan took his 'mothers' name - he is now Wei Yuan, courtesy Wei Sizhui (other names are also welcome). He, alongside Jin Ling (more on him later)  saw how quickly Lan Wangji moved on and became enraged; they also met Lan Xichen and Lan Qiren, who have a slight fondness for eachother.

Jin Ling was given the courtesy name Rulan, Wei Wuxian's suggestion, by Yanli and Zixuan to honour him. He and Wei Yuan became fast friends, eventually meeting Lan Jingyi and Ouyang Zizhen (?), and have been friends ever since.

I hope this answers any questions, if you have any more, ask HERE [ ].

I was also thinking about giving Wei Ying a spirit friend who he carries out...pranks...with. Name, gender, spirit type (e.g. Vengeful, Justified, Forgiving, etc) and descriptions suggestions HERE [ ].

The title is just a concept. If people like it, I'll keep it, any other suggestions can be put HERE [ ].

☆ Happy Reading! ☆