Changes in the timeline

Bismark pov

Wilhelm the 2nd with my guidence has shown the world respect with us negotiating at the scramble for Africa the entire bottom of the Horn of Africa, all of Morroco, and other colonies. (Their colonies from WW1 plus those colonies) These colonies were easily created with the Italians failing to beat Ethiopia even with them weakened from war with our country! I smiled as the German Empire has been thriving with us gaining colonies possessions everywhere but then Wilhelm suggested an invasion of Spanish Cuba... We decided to negotiate with the US an allowence of us taking it under the condition that the US got free porting rights, and we would pay them a total of 882,360.00 Reichsmark (random number) in USD in exchange for the island which we gave them then we declared war on the Spanish quickly taking Cuba with us gaining it which shocked the world as the German Empire now had lands in every single continet aside from Antartica which was up to debate with everyone but we did claim lands as Antartica which doesn't truly count as colonization. The British Empire asked us why this expansion with Wilhelm explaining that we were not daring to challenge the British dominance but just wanted bases in continets to help out any allies we would make in any continet should war come to our doorstep this excuse was accepted by the British with the Russians asking if they could garrison forces in my colonies to help the German Empire out which after some discussion we allowed the Austrians and Russians to do this. The French on the other hand demanded Cuba to be freed or war would be established with the French moving troops to our borders in all holdings we have with us replying with the same amount of force with the Russians and Austrians showing public support of our nation for this with the British also declaring netruality in this crisis. The Italians supported the French which I didn't mind as they can't beat my in a fight especially since I have the advantage over them the Russians and Austrians began to move their troops to our border with the Italians and French as Austria and I allowed the entire alliance to move troops in our lands as long as it was to defend the country they are moving the troops through. Tensions arose even more when Austria-Hungary annexed Bosnia which caused tension that the German Empire fixed by having Bosnia become a vassal of Austria-Hungary with Austria-Hungary paying 300,000 to the Ottomans, giving Serbian claims to the Serbians, and no spread of their influence in the Balkans for 10 years which the Austro-Hungarians accepted which helped the alliance grow stronger and the German Empire broke tensions between the Russians and Austro-Hungarians preventing either one from breaking away from the alliance which was debated to be highly possible until the German Empire intervened.