The kick start of the great depression and a civil war

France pov

I have been using American money to help increase my economy so that I can pay my war reparations much easier as my economy has literally been crushed. I then read the news and looked in horror.... THE AMERICAN STOCK MARKET CRASHED!?

Austrian federation pov

My economy is growing but then the stock market took a huge hit out of no where? When we tried to discovered the source we discovered that the Entente took so much money from the US that the stock market of the US crashed... I have to recovered quickly or people will try and steal my lands from me.

USR pov

My economy has been skyrocketing but then it took a huge hit due to the fall of the American stock market. This caused some tension but the economy was still a pretty strong economy so this helped us counter the depression with me quickly sending aid to the Austrian federation helping their economy but then out of no where in Siberia a huge communist revolt occured. I quickly sent my men to help destroy them quickly before more communists rise to fight me!

German Empire pov

My economy is bomming but then when the great depression hit I took a huge economic hit but quickly fixed it thanks to me saving around 6 billion Reichsmarks for if a economic crisis were to occur I could draw from there which saved our economy so I quickly load some money to the economic savings so that it could save us in case of another economic crisis on par with one such as this. I quickly also began to send economic aid to Ethiopia and the Austrian federation as both took huge economic hits I also quickly sent an army to the USR using their railroads to meet up with their troops in Siberia to fight off the communist threat!