WW1 part 3

German Empire pov

I smiled as my troops from the horn of Africa moved towards my colonies in Togo and Cameroon which could help break the stalemates there gaining us some lands to help us push the French back and it could cause the fall of the entire French colonial army. Meanwhile in Asia I landed in French Indochina to hopefully beat them there to allow me more troops in Africa and the mainland fronts which could potnetially start some momentum that could win us this war!

4th infantry Somali battalion commander pov

I began to arrive at the stalemate in Togo I then had my men tell the commander to have our men retreat then when the French leave the trench we fire at them then bayont charge towards them. The leader was confused but did it but warned me that if it failed I would be court martialied which I understood. I smiled as we fell back they exited then we fired at them while charging which the French quickly began to fall back with us charging I smiled as they fell back with us advancing towards the West of Togo.... HAHAHAHA THE FRENCH ARE LOSING AND WE BROKE THE STALEMATE! We quickly planned on using their own trenches as we stopped charging after 20 miles as we finally found a trench so we decided to use that one instead as it had the right flank guarded by a mountain and the left was filled with sand meaning men would die of attrition before they could flank us there.

5th infantry Cameroonian battalion commander pov

I approached the trench lines and as we heard of the stardegy used by our forces in Togo we repeated it which had huge success with us actually cutting off an entire French army which we quickly focused on taking down to weaken the French army. FOR THE KAISER AND THE GREAT KAISERREICH!!

Wilhelm the 2nd pov

With us winning I decided to give more autonomy to my colonies which helped increase mp being gained in our colonies and my economy getting a huge bonus as the British escortted our supplies to our harbor which means that the French are losing to this naval barricade while we gained protection for our supply fleets.

Raymond Poincaré pov

Darn the lines in Africa are falling so I had my army in the Balkans fall back to help fight off the Germans in Morroco which could get them to cut off all of our African colonies to easily finish them allowing us to fall....