Quick Thing

So I kinda wrote this cause I'm back in the fandom and when I was last in it I didn't write one; and like mental health go burr plus going against mine and my friends better judgement I still did it so have a psycho child murderer x  technically mentally unstable/ really broken reader 

cause like no one in their right minds would be reading this (and I definitely wouldn't be writing this). 

So a few quick things, Reader was born in South Africa, forced to move to England and then forced to move to Hurricane, Utah, America. One reason I decided this is so reader has a harder time connecting to "home". Another choice I made was that Reader is into (and good at) a lot of random stuff like sports, instruments, arts, science and more, one reason being Reader has some real parent, family issues and issues in general that makes her feel like she can and never will be good enough for anyone.

I think that's mostly everything, except warnings. I mean you're about to start reading about a psycho child murderer x reader so I think it should be obvious what type of messed up, unstable shit could happen. And if you read enough of one type of fic it becomes easy to tell what to expect from the newer fics.

Okay another thing, reader is 18. In England, school works differently. We have primary school ages 4-10, then we have secondary school ages 10-16. We then have college ages 16+, however it's most commonly a 2 year period that holds ages 16-18 with sometimes older people coming back to get new or more qualifications. From college you can choose to go to university or into work or even an apprenticeship. Hope this clears some confusion.

Anyway if anything else comes up that I feel needs to be addressed in this, I'll add it later.