3rd person POV

"Dashi, status report on how long until we reach the artic?" C.B questioned, sliding into the HQ. "Captain, we've got an estimate of 10 hours left." Dashi stated, swiveling around to face C.B. "Yeow! Captain watch out!!" Kwazii came rushing down the same tube as C.B. "kwaz-" C.B. had but a second to turn around and comprehend what kwazii had just shouted, before he came tumbling down onto C.B. "Oh! Captain! Kwazii! Are you two alright?" Dashi sounded concerned about the two of them as she sprinted up to the polar bear and orange cat. "Uhm-" C.B. and kwazii muttered something, before both lifting their heads at the same time, making their muzzles boop in an almost kiss position. Dashi pulled out her camera and took a picture of them before they moved away awkwardly.

"DASHI! DELETE THAT PHOTOOOOOOO!" C.B demanded, but dashi began to run with all of her might down the halls with the photo. "SHELLINGTON! PESO! TWEAK! TURNIP! INKLING! CAPTAIN AND KWAZII KISSED!!!!!!!" Dashi was then rammed into the octoalert by captain barnacles holding her down for the camera. "NO WE DID NOOOOOOOOTTTT!!!" C.B bellowed, attempting to be louder than the siren. Next thing they knew, all of the team was in the kitchen, watching barnacles hold dashi down, pleading her to delete the picture. "Profesor! Catch!" Dashi chucked (KOBE) her camera to the professor before barnacles could snatch it. The five of them gazed intently at the picture of kwazii and captain barnacles booping muzzles.

C.B. left the room in a fit to go and turn off the octoalert. He found kwazii casually sitting on the floor of the HQ as if he didn't just see C.B. and Dashi wrestle each other over a photo. C.B. shut down the alarm, and walked over to kwazii. "Kwazii, c'mon. Follow me." C.B. offered his paw to the orange cat. "Oh, thanks Cap'n." Kwazii happily hopped up off the floor with the help of C.B. "C'mon." C.B. cautiously darted down the hallways, avoiding the rest of the team the best he could. They ended up in C.B.'s room as he closed the door behind kwazii. "Why'd ya want me in he-" kwazii began his sentence, but C.B. swept him up off his paws bridal style and hurled (KOBE)kwazii onto C.B.'s bed.

((Author's note!!! Ahhhhhhh I live this already, and I'm not even 3 chapters in!!! I'm so so so so sorry, but I won't have an uploading schedule, and I don't get a lot of time on my phone, but I'll try to update more often if this gets some kind recognition.))