polluted beach

C.B. neared the surface of the trashy island ahead, parking the gup-A in the wet sand. "Yeow! Look at all that pollution, mateys." Kwazii grazed the mountains of trash, crabs, and seaweed before turning his attention to the captain. Turnip lead the small group of vegimals through layer after layer of trash carefully, making sure not to lose any of them.

"Vegimals, all 13 of you will go and form one pile of plastic, and one pile of seaweed on that end of the beach." C.B. directed them to a large boulder near the gup-A. "Kwazii, you follow me." C.B. gently took kwazii's paw in his and yanked him behind an immense bundle of palm trees and coconuts. "A-Aye, captain why'd ya pull me back here?.." kwazii stuttered, noticing that he was still holding the captain's paw.

"Kwazii, I've been planning this for awhile, and I just feel like now is my only opportunity." Barnacles let fo of Kwazii's paw, knelt down onto his left knee, and proceeded to whip out a ring from his pocket. "Kwazii, will you make me the happiest polar bear yo be, and marry me?"

Scilence fell along the beach. The waves splashed aggressively. The vegimals making small speaks as they cleaned. "Yes.." was all that escaped Kwazii's lips as he unfroze from his shocked position.

C.B. shot up off his knee, and embraced his husband-to-be. "I love you so so much, kwaz.." C.B. mumbled, planting a soft kiss on Kwazii's lips.

((I'M BACK BABY! Sorry for not posting for so long! I got lost in hamilton fanfiction, and totally forgot about updating this story! Thank you all for reading this! Also, this idea was suggested by somone from a different captain barnacles x kwazii story called: Stuck With You. SUCH A GOOD STORY! If you're into this, then you HAVE to read it! Although, I know a lot of you transferred over from that story! Anyways, I love each and every one of you for always sticking around for me to update!))