Next day..(3rd pov!)

It was a sluggishly boring day on the octopod, and to keep themselves busy, captain barnacles and kwazii decided to make fish biscuits, so the vegemals could have a break.

"OK. Kwazii, you get eggs,milk, and butter. I'll get the flour, and other engridients." C.B. ordered, watching kwazii race over to the fridge to get what they needed.  

*captain sighs* 'He's so childish...But I still love him..WAIT- NO NO NO, AS A FRIEND- that I kissed, and enjoyed-IT WAS A FRIENDLY BRO KISS- you slept on top of the guy-AS A FRIENDSHIP BONDING ACTIVITY- admit it, ya like him- He is kinda hot...-NOPE! THAT'S A CREW MEMBER!-but you wouldn't be kicked from the team, you're the captain-But still...- You love him-Yeah..' C.B was at a brutal war with himself, torn between wanting to be kwazii's friend, or boyfriend.

Meanwhile while Captain barnacles was too lost in thought to notice...

Kwazii set down the milk, eggs, and butter and began to wave his paw in captain barnacles' face to snap him out of this trance.

"Captain!" Kwazii shook the fluffy polar bear harshly, almost yelling as he did. "Ow. Ow. Ow, kwazii, be gentle." C.B. demanded, feeling kwazii's claws dig into his fur and to his skin. "S-sorry Cap'n. You just didn't look okay." Kwazii muttered, letting go of barnacles and backing away. "I'm good. I just got..lost in thought." C.B. reassured kwazii, and they began to whip up the batter.

The batter flew around the kitchen, getting plastered onto the walls around the two octonauts. Batter splattered onto kwazii's face, which he didn't mind too much. "Oh, let me get that for you kwaz." C.B. had kwazii set the bowl down, and instructed him to a seat. C.B. walked back over to kwazii with a rag, and began to gently clean him up, as if he were a little kid.

Barnacles finished cleaning up kwazii and set the rag down on the table behind kwaz. Barnacles and kwazii both paused, and began to hold eye contact. C.B. leaned in closer and closer to kwazii's muzzle, before their lips lightly met. Kwazii wrapped his paws around Barnacles' shirt collar, and swiftly yanked him onto his lap. Barnacles stumbled forward, and landed in kwazii's lap.

      After a couple of minutes

Kwazii's grip on the captain's collar loosened, as barnacles hopped off of Kwazii's lap, and silentlyqalked over to the bowl of badder. Kwazii pounced onto the captain's back, causing C.B. to almost fall down.

"Woah! Careful there, kwazii."

"Aye! Sorry captain."

"It's okay.."

They shaped the fish biscuits, and shoved them into the oven to bake.

C.B. set a timer for about 15 to 20 minutes, and sat down to wait.

Kwazii hopped up into the captain's lap, curled up, and began to purr of delight.

Captain Barnacles sat, and brushed/ pet kwazii as if he were an evil supervillain from movies, when the timer went off, ruining the moment.

((Omg I  love this so much I can't- Also, this chapter idea was given to me by captain_kwazii, whom is my bestie/boyfriend, so ye. They get lots of credit for this chapter! Go and check out their sunrise x moondrop oneshot book! I'm currently reading it, and it's so good!!))