The nightmare (pt.2 and 3rd pov)

C.B. shot up from his literal nightmare, and began shaking, feeling his tears dampen the fur along his face.

  Just then, there was a small knock at his door. "A-Aye, captain are you okay??" It was Kwazii. He always came to comfort the captain during his traumatic nightmares. The door slid open and there, in the doorway was the only animal C.B. wanted to see right now.

"C-come in.."

Kwazii sat next to barnacles, cradling him in his paws. "H-how did you know I had another nightmare?" C.B. muttered, curling up in kwazii's chest. "Aye captain, I heard you shuffling around and whimpering." Kwazii whispered, brushing down C.B's fur.

      ...Later that day...

Dashi set the octopod into airplane mode, and drove them back to warmer waters, near the equator, and tropicals. They ended up in the Atlantic, to the east of South America. "Octonauts, time to explore!" C.B announced, sounding the octo-alarm. Peso, shellington, and dashi went all together in the gup-e, while tweak stayed behind.

"Kwazii-"

"Yes captain?"

"You, me, And some of the vegemals are going to be going together to explore and clean a polluted beach close to the octopod." C.B hopped into the gup-A and beckoned for kwazii and the vegimals to join in.

"Yeow! Aye Aye, cap'n!" Kwazii pounced into the gup, causing it to Bob, up and down, up and down, over and over until it slowed to a calmer pace. Turnip gathered a few more vegimals before leading the cluster to the gup-A.

"Hop in, vegimals. Tweak, open the octo-hatch."

"You got it Cap'n. It'll be done faster than you could say buncha munchy crunchy carrots." Tweak assured captain barnacles, waiting patiently for the group of vegimals to make their way into the gup-A.

She pulled the lever and watched as C.B., kwazii, Turnip, and the rest of the vegimals leave her, dashi, and inkling alone in the octopod.

((OMG. I know that it's yet another super short chapter, but I'm really bust, and out of ideas and motivation!! Also, my brain won't rest, until I make a Hamilton ship book, soooooo..... anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and once again, I am SO FREAKING SORRY that you had to wait so long for an update!!))