𝚂𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚢

Olivia had always been a nobody. That's all she had ever wanted to be. She's the person that sits out during P.E. and reads a book when everyone is playing dodgeball. Or the kid that wears all black and is labeled 'emo' or 'goth' behind her back.

But even if she was dark and mysterious on the outside she was different on the inside. She was a girl that liked to draw and was outstanding at it. Someone known for her natural blonde hair in the dojo and how she takes care of her sister no matter what.

Or how everything makes her laugh — even during a serious situation — and the way she could kick ass in heeled boots. That last one was definitely important.

She was Olivia, even if she was alone. She listened to the music she liked, despite others calling it trash or when they were made by 'wanna-be stars'.

She didn't care. She had herself, her sister, her three friends, and her mentor. That's all she's ever known. Until Jack, the new kid at school shows up and she's left to question if she should let the boy with a beautiful grin into her life or board herself up and reject him and everything he has to offer.

• 𝙺𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗' 𝚒𝚝 𝚏𝚊𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
• 𝙾𝙲 𝚡 𝙹𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚠𝚎𝚛
• 𝚂𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚗-𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚗𝚎𝚢 𝚜𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚜
• 𝙽𝚘 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚍𝚞𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜
• 𝙳𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜
• 𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚌/𝚊𝚗𝚡𝚒𝚎𝚝𝚢 𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚜, 𝚂𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚂𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚎𝚝𝚌.