𝙵𝚊𝚝 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎

Chapter Three — Fat Chance
Trigger Warning: None

"Guys! Guys!" Milton called as he rushed down the stairs making Olivia turn around with a smile

"Wanna know who just won the district-wide spelling bee?" He asked. Jerry shook his head in response.

"Here's a clue. M-E." Olivia smiled and closed her locker.

"Meh?" Jerry asked.

Olivia snorted as she face planted into her locker. "Dear God."

"It's 'me' you toad." Milton sassed with an unimpressed look.

Olivia smiled, "Congratulations Milton. I knew you could do it."

Milton smiled back. Olivia was always happy for him and his successes, even if she wasn't in the best of moods.

She valued the ones she cared for over herself, sometimes that was a good thing but at others it destructive. She'd crumble for her friends any day.

"What is that?" Eddie asked while pointing to the small figure in Milton's hand.

"It's the trophy I won. It's a bronze bee." Milton tapped it with friend.

"Is it actual bronze?" Olivia continued the conversation as she looked closer.

"Yeah! Well... probably not, but who cares?" Milton shrugged.

"I've got fillings bigger than that thing." Kim scrunched her nose and Olivia muttered an 'ew'.

"I rode a little filly named 'perspicacious' all the way to the finish line." Milton galloped and pretended to have a lasso.