𝙳𝚘𝚓𝚘 𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚘𝚘𝚗

Chapter Five — Dojo Day AfternoonTrigger Warnings: None

Trigger Warnings: None

Olivia pulled on her sleeves as everyone gathered around Jack

Olivia pulled on her sleeves as everyone gathered around Jack. He stood in front of two cinder blocks that held a single piece of wood.

"Alright guys, stand back." He said as he took a step backwards and held his fist up. Jerry crossed his arms, his face holding a certain type of wonder and confusion.

Olivia smiled at the look on his face and ducked her head down. Her fingers picked a loose threat before she scolded herself, not wanting to ruin her outfit.

Jack pulled back and quickly punched the board, the two split halves landing on the ground with a snap. While the action was impressive to most, the people around him seemed to be bored.

Jack wrapped one of his arms around Olivia's shoulder with a smirk. His necklace swayed as he slightly bent down. Olivia blushed as Jerry spoke up and Kim stared at them. As she looked up she locked eyes with the other blonde, giving a friendly wave despite the unsettling frown.

Kim gave her a tight smile back but continued to stare at the two with longing.

"What's the big deal, Jack? You've done that a thousand times."

"Just wait for it." Jack said as Olivia looked around. Her thoughts wandered as she looked at the sword that hung above the arch.

"Man, I'd give you a million bucks if you could do that to my Cello." Eddie said as he stared at the cubed rubble in front of them. Everyone gave him weird looks at his spiteful words. "Players don't play the cello."

"Well you're not a play'ah." Milton mocked as he tugged on his tank top like Eddie had done.

"I will be once I get rid of that dang cello." Eddie glared. His response made Olivia laugh, her hand making no attempt to muffle the sounds.