𝙰𝚝𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝙾𝚏 𝙴𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜

Chapter Four — Attack of Emotions

Trigger Warning: Anxiety Attack, Sexual Assault, Slight Self Harm

Jack, Kim, and Milton all poked their heads out as they looked down the shiny hallway

Jack dropped down to his knee and swiped two fingers across the floor, looking up with a smirk.

"Oh yeah, Waxy Wednesday. Where a plastic try meets a freshly buffed floor and legends are born."

Eddie and Olivia both walked in. Eddie was carrying a red tray while Olivia bit her lip and nervously scratched her arm.

"Any problems getting by Marge the lunch lady?" Jack asked.

"Nah. She said they don't pay her enough to care." Eddie shrugged.

"Hey guys!"

Everyone turned to Jerry as he hopped down the set of stair and pushed his upper body onto the wall that worked as a railing.

"Did I miss anything?"

"Not yet." Kim dismissed, "Hey, shouldn't you be in detention for putting a tollbooth in the boys bathroom?"

Jerry smirked with pride, "I should be, but when you sit me in the back and leave a window open... I'm what you call a flight risk."

"Jack, a new record's about to be broken. Prepare for Milton 'the missile's Krupnick.' "

Olivia shifted as she chewed her lip harder. No one seemed to notice her breathing becoming uneven.

Milton unzipped his jacket before ripping off his pants. Everybody made sounds of complaint as Olivia kept her eyes on the floor.

"Dude, eat a sandwich." Jerry insulted from where he sat on the second wall.

"Oh, look at this! I'm in the middle of a loser palooza!"

Olivia tensed at the voice and took a step back. Jerry hopped off the wall with a glare and pulled her back, his arm protectively around her waist.

"What do you want, Truman?" Jack asked with distaste.