𝚆𝚊𝚜𝚊𝚋𝚒 𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚛𝚜

Chapter Two - Wasabi WarriorsTrigger Warnings: mention of abuse and miscarriage

Trigger Warnings: mention of abuse and miscarriage

Olivia had moved past her meltdown and started packing her stuff

Olivia had moved past her meltdown and started packing her stuff. Rudy had entered the dojo in the middle of the hug and gladly joined in after dramatically bursting out in tears.

Now, she had packed half a box of stuff when a familiar brunette walked in.

"Jack! Your back." Rudy said in shock.

"I'm just here to get my stuff. What's going on?" He asked.

Olivia remained silent as she turned around.

Jerry was the first to speak. "We're closing. No Jack, no belts, no dojo."

Jerry's words were a bit passive-aggressive but when Jack locked eyes with Olivia he understood.

She had a sadness in them and the whites were now slightly pink along with her nose. She had tear stains going down her cheeks, even if she had tried to clean herself up.

Just then someone walked in. "Milton David Krupnick!" He shouted.

"So, this is your french horn lesson, huh?" The nerdy adult looked angry.

"Dad, I'm sorry. I was taking karate lessons because the kids kept beating me up for taking french horn lessons." Milton explained.

"And Olivia can't scare them anymore. They bring unfair fights, fifteen to one-and whatever I am! Last time they gave her a scar!"

Olivia's gaze moved to the floor as her hand traced the thin line on her neck. She winced as the memory.

"Let's go, Milton. You're lucky you didn't hurt yourself." His father tsked.

"If it's not me then it's my best friend." Milton mumbled.

Jack moved his eyes to Olivia and trailed them down to her neck where a jagged scar remained. It was white with a thin red streak from when it got infected.