Chapter 1 : Is it a bunny? (1)

'This is odd...'

Everything looked so gigantic here.
How could this rock become bigger than me?

'Did I become small? Shit. This is a problem.'

Cale's hand reached the supposed to be a small rock.

'What the--?!'
His eyes widened as he sees his hand. No. It was a paw. A small brown and soft paw was in front of his eyes.
And it was his paw.

'This is really crazy!!!'
Cale was furious.

'Jour--'
He shocked.
His trembling paw moved slowly and touched his small mouth.

A rabbit.
He was a rabbit now.

'Shit...'
He couldn't talk. That ancient power of his has given him a really big problem this time.

'How does rabbits sound again...?'
Cale didn't know. He only have kittens and dragon. He never met a bunny in this world.

'I have become smaller and weaker... I can't even talk so that makes my situation worse...'

'Hey.'

Silenced.

Cale tried to call his ancient powers but none of them answered. Was it because they couldn't hear him? That couldn't be the case.

Cale's human body has turned to rabbit's body. So his tattoo on his chest also gone.

'Are the ancient powers also gone with my body? But they should be connected to my soul...'

Cale opened his small paw.

'Ah...' His reddish-brown eyes twicthed.

There's a light-golden spark coming out of his paw. And it was small.
Too small. It won't even left a scratch or burn on someone.

'Guess they couldn't talk to me because this body is ridiculously weak.'

Cale started to calm his mind and remembered the moment before he became a cute bunny

___________________
3 hours ago.

- Hey, Cutie.

Cale stopped walking due to the sudden called. It was Jour's voice. He reached the red diary in his spatial pocket.

"What?"

- Can you go to Harris Village?

"Why?"

Cale frowned.

Cale was planning on lying on bed this whole day.

- You know, I think you can lift the curse that was near the area that I placed my half-ancient power with.

The red-head frowned even deeper.

"What is this curse you are talking about?" Cale didn't like the talk about curse and such things like this.

- It was a beast curse. That curse is dangerous for any beast tribe. So it's better if you don't bring the kittens or even the little dragon with you.

"...Will it affect me?"

-....it should not affect you...but I don't know much about it.

Cale got goosebumps. It will be a disaster if he get curse.

"How can I lift the curse?"
Cale asked the red-diary calmly.

- I placed my half ancient power under the biggest tree there. There's an old wood that was carved with unique pattern near that tree.

Cale tilted his head as Jour continued.

- That wood is dangerous. You should use the Fire of Destruction to destroy the wood.