Chapter 4 : You Can Talk? (1)

Cale the brown bunny held up his head as he finished making his decision on what to do next.

'Hmm..?'

The bunny's long ear fell down slowly.
He was kinda scared.

Choi Han and Rosalyn's gazes stucked on Cale. Since they are now much bigger than him, Cale can't help but shuddered when the large humans stared as if they wanted to leave a hole on him.

Cale could see the red mana and black aura dancing viciously around them.

'How scary...'

Cale calmed himself down and tapped Rosalyn's soft palm.

Rosalyn looked at the cute bunny before cautiously spoke to it.

"...Yes...? What are you planning to do now, Young Master Cale? No, who dare to do this to you??"

Rosalyn's voice become louder as she spoke her thought.

How dare someone turned the Hero Cale Henituse into...into a cute little bunny???!!

Choi Han tighten his grip on his scabbard. He looked like he was ready to cut someone's head off of their bodies.

The brown bunny sighed in frustration.

Cale pointed again to the large tree.
Specifically, he pointed towards the humongous hole.

Choi Han shook his head.

"No, Cale-nim. Eventhough you are a bunny now, we will never let you live inside a hole like other normal bunnies."

'What the fuck is this senior talking about? Who the hell want to live inside that damn hole?'

Cale frowned. It looked much cuter than when he was in his human form.

"Do you want to go in there, Young Master Cale? Is there something you want to check?"

Rosalyn asked the bunny.

Cale nodded his head.
'Miss Rosalyn is smart.'

"Choi Han, please hold Young Master Cale. I will go in there and check if there's something weird inside it."

"Alright."

As Rosalyn was passing the small bunny to Choi Han, Cale shook his head.

'What are you going to do in there? There's no other way to destroy the wood except for my fire. Though the fire is too weak now.'

If the wood is not completely burnt, Cale was thinking of bringing the wood with him and kept it away fron his Beast children.

'I wonder if I could use Embrace in this bunny form.'

The brown bunny tapped Choi Han's palm non-stop. He needed to go into the cave.

Choi Han frowned when he saw Cale was so eager to enter the dangerous cave.

'W-what?'
Of course, Cale who noticed the deep frown on Choi Han face, started to flinch.

'....is he going to scold me for hitting him?'

It can't even be called hitting, it's only a few light tap.

Cale the bunny stopped tapping his paw on Choi Han's palm.
He then lowered his small bunny head, not wanting to have eye-contact with the frowning Choi Han.
The bunny looked like as if it was pouting.

"Ah..."
Rosalyn gasped.

'So small and cute!!!'
Rosalyn opened her eyes, just to see Choi Han already crouched to the ground.