Chapter 7 : It's A Curse (1)

Alberu has been smiling at Cale for a minute from a decent distance between him and Rosalyn, who was holding the bunny.

He then walked nearer towards them, Cale to be precise.

The crown prince looked so elegant while smiling at Cale but his eyes were not smiling at all.

They reflected anger.

"Who is it?"

Alberu asked in a low voice.

Who dared to do this towards his dongsaeng?

Alberu might reacted as if this situation was funny at first,  but it's actually not funny at all.
He knew that Cale Henituse was someone who was so sharp that there's no way he would let any enemies did this to him.

There's a dead silence between the four of them before Rosalyn spoke awkwardly.

"......a cursed tree."
"...what..?"

Alberu tilted his head in confusion.
He also rubbed his ears to make sure if he heard her correctly.

"....I'm sorry, what is it again?"
"A FUCKING CURSED OLD TREE."

Choi Han gripped his scabbard strongly as he repeated what Rosalyn had said.
He was filled with anger and annoyance when he remembered about that damn cursed old tree.

Alberu flinched when he saw Choi Han's emitting his bloodlust and his eyes were filled with anger.

He averted his gaze the moment he noticed Choi Han's grab on his scabbard became stronger.

Whatever cursed tree it is, it's definitely will be destroyed till only it's ashes remain since it dared to touch Cale Henituse.

If the tree knew how horrifying Cale's family and people were, it wouldn't dare to harm him. Not only his people, Cale himself also a bad news and as vicious as his people. Though he will definitely denies that fact.

"Sigh...."

Alberu's brows furrowed as he let out a heavy sigh. He gazed at his dongsaeng and subconsciously opened his palm.

'What–'

The bunny looked at Alberu's face and  then at his opened palm.

"What are you staring at, dongsaeng? Won't you let me hold you? Hmm?"

Alberu smiled slyly.

From the first moment he saw the little bunny, he had this sudden urge to touch and hold it dearly.
It's truly adorable.

Alberu kept smiling at Cale which cause Cale to feel chills all over his brown fur.

Cale fidgeted a bit as he reached his paw towards Alberu's hand. Rosalyn also helped Cale moved from her hand to the Crown Prince's hand.

"Oh."

Alberu gasped when Cale finally on his hand. The bunny sat comfortably on his hand and crossed his arms while looking at Alberu with a 'Are you satisfied?' face.

'Soft...'

Alberu's cheek turned slightly red as he looked at his dongsaeng who became cuter than he already is. The bunny just stared silently at the blonde man.

As they both have their moments, someone suddenly slammed the door opened.

"HUMANNN!!!! You are so late! I could feel your ancient powers faintly when I'm at the living room! I'm so worried– huh?"

The black dragon paused for a few seconds before flying slowly toward the bunny on Alberu's hand. The bunny flinched as the round big black dragon's face was in front of him.