Chapter 2 : Is it a bunny? (2)

"WELCOME YOUNG MASTER CALE!!"

The wolf children rushed towards Cale and Choi Han.

"Hello,Choi Han hyung!"
Maes greeted Choi Han energetically.

Choi Han smiled at the wolf children.

It's been a long time since Choi Han visited Harris Village. He felt great. Though the village has been renovate, it's still the same village. But instead, a new happy memories will be created here to replace the sad ones.

Cale still has his usual expressionless face and asked Maes.
"How are you guys doing?"

Lock and the wolf children are currently staying at Harris Village. This is their new other home after all

"We are doing great!"

"Lock hyung is currently training right now and we are just playing together."
Maes answered politely.

"I see."

The youngest child of wolf children came towards Maes' side and held his hand.

"Umm...I-Is Uncle Beacrox doing fine?"
The little child fidget a little before bravely looked at Cale and asked the red-head a question.

Oh. This child must like Beacrox quite a bit.

Cale walked towards the little child and petted the child's head.
"He is doing great and still healthy."

The little child smiled brightly.
"Really? That's great!"

Cale smiled.
He then turned his head at Choi Han.

"Okay. I'm going to go now."

Cale started to walk away from the 10 wolf children and Choi Han.

Choi Han probably wanted to visit the old villager's graves. It's better to leave him alone.

Choi Han just blankly looked at Cale walking away from him before suddenly reached his hand towards Cale.

"Wait, Cale-nim!"
Choi Han pulled the end of Cale's high-quality coat.

"Acckkk!!"

This cause Cale that already walking away to bend backwards due to the sudden stop.

Luckily, Cale didn't fell backward.

'Sighh..he didn't need to pull me like that.'

Cale turned his head back to Choi Han. Choi Han still holding the end of his coat and he looked sorry as he realised that he is the one who almost cause Cale to fall.

'...Is he actually a puppy...?'
Cale tilted his head as he looked at Choi Han's worried face.

"What?"
Cale spoke to Choi Han with a rude tone but Choi Han didn't seem to care about it.

"At least please tell me where will you be going. I will go there right away after I finish visiting the graves."

Choi Han gazed at Cale's eyes. It was a deep gaze. A gaze that seems to be saying that he will never let go of Cale's coat until he told him where he will be.

"Mmm."

Cale hesitated a little but he still thought that it's better to tell Choi Han about the place.

"You can search for the biggest tree near the Harris Village."

Since Harris Village has been renovated, the area has become wider and there's more facilities provided.

"I will be there."

Cale looked at Choi Han with his stoic face before walked away quickly from the others.