Before the Big

It was a typical school day, primarily rich students from the suburbs attending this local, preppy school. It was a Friday, the weather looking warm and comfy. School was about to end soon, Jessica being in her history class.

"This is so boring. Yeah yeah, the industrial revolution did this, I don't care," she said to herself, "I just want that bell to ring so I can leave this place." After what felt like ages to Jessica, the bell finally rang, dismissing everyone. Jessica walked out, strutting to bring attention to herself. She walked gracefully, but arrogantly. She passed by a few fat students, looking disgusted as she stared at them.

"Hey, Jess, good to see you", Cindy said as she met Jessica.

"It's very nice to see you, Cindy. I'd much rather see you over those porkers," Jess said as her eyes peered over to them.

"That's not very nice, Jess. So what if they have more meat on their bones, there's nothing wrong with it," Cindy replied.

"Nothing wrong with it? They are gross and lazy, some of my least favorite kind of people," Jessica said, "I have no idea what you see in them."

"I like all body types, chubbiness being my fav. I dunno, there's just something about the softness and roundness that makes it so cute and comfy," Cindy responded, forming a goofy smile as she thought about it. Jessica showed visual disgust.

"Don't ever say that again. The only things that should be that soft and round are boobs and butts," Jessica said as she teasingly squeezed Cindy's chest. Cindy jumped up slightly, her face becoming red. Cindy giggled, looking down a bit.

"Oh you, jealous of my boobs as always," Cindy teased. Jessica's face reddened.

"I am not jealous of your udders, I am perfectly content with mine," Jessica said to try and hide her embarrassment and jealousy.

"Mhmm, sure. I just know you're dying for a growth spurt," Cindy added.

"Shut up, let's just get out of here. I want to go home and get some rest, history class takes a lot out of you," Jessica said to end the conversation. Cindy walked with pride, knowing she won. The two girls walked out, Cindy walking Jessica home like always.

"Hey Jess, did you hear on the news about that anonymous fattener person? It sounds pretty intense," Cindy asked.

"Oh yeah, that. Those poor girls, I could never imagine blowing up to that size. It would be a living nightmare," Jessica replied, frightened at the thought.

"All the recent victims have been pretty close to here. Maybe that anonymous fattener's next person could be close," Cindy said.

"Don't talk about it, I don't wanna think about it. There's been a victim every night for who knows how long, nobody is truly safe," Jessica said to Cindy. Eventually, the two reached Jessica's house. Jessica knocked the door, her mother opening it.

"Hello, honey, it's nice to see you," Jessica's mother said, "Oh, hello to you too, Cindy." Cindy blushed seeing her wave, waving back. It was known by Jessica that Cindy found her mom pretty. It was embarrassing, especially since Jessica's mother had wider hips than Jessica, something that made her jealous. She was in her mid 40s, but looked much younger, the only sign of age being some wrinkles on her face. Jessica's mother wasn't like her personality wise. She was calm, gentle, motherly, sweet, and caring. She rose Jessica by herself and gave her a lot of love and affection, that being why she was one of the only people Jessica cared about.

"What did you make for dinner, mom," Jessica asked since there was some noise coming from the kitchen.

"Oh, I'm making spaghetti and meatballs. We haven't had that in a while, so I thought I'd make it," Jessica's mother responded, "Oh, and Cindy you are welcome to stay for dinner if you'd like,"

"No thank you, Ms Jess's Mom, I better be going now. I just wanted to walk Jess home," Cindy responded. Before Jessica responded to her mother, she walked to Cindy as she started to walk away. Jessica gave Cindy a peck on the cheek.

"Thanks for being a great friend, Cindy. Don't be afraid to come by anytime," Jessica said to her. Cindy's face started to burn up, her signature goofy, plump lipped smile forming.

"Y-you got it," Cindy said before parting ways. Jessica walked back to her mother, going inside.

"Ugh, spaghetti? That sounds super fattening. Can I just have a salad and some tea," Jessica asked.

"Are you sure? All you eat is salads. It's healthy, but I don't want you to become a stick," Jessica's mother replied with concern.

"Oh please, I'm the hottest girl in school, I think I know what I'm doing," Jessica said.

"Whatever you say, you're always welcome to have spaghetti if you change your mind," Jessica's mother said. Jessica sat at the dining room table, a salad and a mug of warm green tea being placed in front of her. Like always, she pushed aside the ranch dressing. Jessica's mother sat next to her, her plate of spaghetti on the table.

"So, how was school today," Jessica's mother asked.

"Boring as always, felt super long," Jessica said after taking a sip of tea, "I just wish something interesting would happen."

"Interesting isn't always good, y'know, so be careful if you jinx it," Jessica's mother replied.

"Yeah yeah," Jessica dismissed, eating her salad, "Anything interesting with you today, you didn't have work today right?"

"Oh, I just did a bit of cleaning, some errands, and watched some TV," Jessica's mother answered. Her eyes then widened.

"I just remembered. I normally drive by your school while doing errands, a red light normally being near the football field. Those football boys in your class always come up to talk to me," Jessica's mother said. Jessica choked on her tea, her face growing red

"W-what do they say," Jessica asked, desperate for an answer.

"They're very nice boys, asking me about my day and how I'm doing. This one boy, the football captain I believe, always asks me about you," Jessica's mom asked. Jessica's face was now tomato red, her eyes wide.

"Tyler!? And, what does he say," Jessica asked with great curiosity.

"He always asks me to see if you'd be interested in swinging by the football field after school, to chat and all that, I assume," Jessica's mom said, "Oh, and he and the other players call me the 'lady with the pretty daughter'."

"Oh, I never knew he wanted that. I'll text him later," Jessica said with a smile forming.

"From what it seems, you have a bit of a crush on him," Jessica's mother teased.

"I-it's not like that, mom", Jessica tried to hide, "Well...maybe a little." Jessica said as she thought about Tyler for a little. Jessica finished up her dinner, putting her plate and mug into the sink. Jessica gave her sweet mom a hug.

"Thank you for everything, mom," Jessica said before she bolted upstairs to her room.

(make sure to comment and vote if you wanna see more)