Food Balloon

(make sure to vote and comment if you want more :), enjoy the story)

Cindy went on different food delivery apps, making multiple orders to ensure that Jessica's would have enough to be full. Cindy was going to do whatever it takes to get Jessica full. No amount of money could stop her. Jessica laid on her bed, her massive, wobbly body sitting there. Her belly made constant noise as usual.

"Cindy has been making orders for the past ten minutes. She's a fast typer too. God, am I really about to eat all that food? I don't want to, but I can't handle being hungry," Jessica said to herself in her mind. Jessica was very much ashamed of how greedy and gluttonous she has become, but is also happy seeing how much Cindy cares for her.

"Hey Cindy," Jessica called, "can I ask you about something?"

"Sure what is it," Cindy responded, still very focused on the orders she was making.

"Remember when Tyler called and he mentioned you," Jessica stated, "did you really bang the whole football team?" Cindy's face went red. Despite her visual embarrassment she kept typing on her phone, however, at a noticeably slower pace.

"W-well," Cindy said, "Y-yeah, I-I did. I-it's kinda embarrassing. It was after a game of theres. They won the final game of their season, and as you could imagine they were very happy, very rowdy too. You know me, I always like to have some dirty fun, especially for a quick buck. I took the opportunity and decided to show up to their locker room. All the players were lined up to get with me, heck I took on multiple at once. Not my proudest moment, but I'm not completely ashamed. Also don't feel bad about Tyler. You're much better than him. Plus he was the smallest, you're not missing much." Cindy smiled, looking at Jessica.

"Now I know," Jessica chuckled, "But you don't have to feel bad about that. Like I said earlier, if that's what you wanna do, do it. Not my thing personally, but you can do what you want." Cindy smiled more, the pace of her typing getting faster. Suddenly, Cindy stopped typing.

"If this doesn't make you full, I don't know what will," Cindy said with an intimidating smirk. Jessica was a bit nervous, knowing that her stomach capacity would grow exponentially with every bit of food. Finally, food started to arrive. Cindy ran down the stairs with great agility, picking up multiple bags and boxes from the door. Cindy climbed on top of Jessica, the food next to the bed.

"Let's get you started with some pizza. Made sure to get meat lovers pizza for a meaty girl like you," Cindy said, pinching Jessica cheek. Cindy held up a slice, Jessica reaching out.

"Ah ah ah, no hands. I'll be your hands. Just open, and chew, and swallow," Cindy said. The slice was put into Jessica mouth, her mouth between her puffy cheeks biting and chewing. It tasted incredible. Jessica hadn't eaten anything greasy and fatty for years. Despite Jessica's dislike of fat, the flavor was too good. Jessica ate at the slice, finishing quickly.

"Oh, a hungry girl. Guess I'll kick it up a notch," Cindy said, lightly slapping Jessica's belly. Cindy now started to feed Jessica two slices at a time. Jessica chowed down, not caring for the sauce that dribbled onto her chins. Soon, double slices went to triple, then to quadruple. The amount of pizza felt endless, but so was Jessica's hunger.

"I can't help myself, I just have to-," Cindy said. She looked at Jessica with a lustful gaze, grabbing four slices at a time and shoving it into Jessica's mouth. Jessica chewed, being met with more pizza being stuffed in.

"Shindy wuh-wait," Jessica said with a full mouth. Cindy didn't listen continuing to stuff Jessica. Jessica was chewing her fastest, but it was still slower than Cindy. Jessica was practically choking down the pizza. This continued on and on until there was no pizza left.

Jessica looked over, seeing that she ate twelve boxes, enough for a large party. Guilt and shame filled Jessica's brain, tears welling up in her eyes. Cindy was still set in stuffing Jessica, a massive burger being shoved in Jessica mouth. It had three, thick beef patties on it as well bacon and cheese. Cindy pushed the burger in against Jessica will, Jessica unable to do anything to stop it. Like with the pizza, burgers were stuffed and choked down by Jessica. The doorbell rang, causing Cindy to stop.

"I'll be back, my food balloon," Cindy said as she ran down. Jessica took the half eaten burger from her mouth, stopping to breathe. She panted, looking at the burger in her hand. Even with great shame, she ate the rest of it. Cindy came back up with an even greater haul than before. Even more and even larger boxes and bags. Half the room was filled with food. Cindy then rolled in three large kegs, the kegs almost being as tall as Cindy. Jessica stared in awe and fear, knowing all of it would be in her soon.

"No more distractions now," Cindy said. Burgers continued to be stuffed into Jessica. Jessica somehow still wasn't full, an audible rumble coming from her belly.

"Still hungry I see," Cindy said. Cindy then brought out some of the largest hotdogs Jessica had ever seen. Four were stuffed into Jessica mouth at a time, the food being pushed into Jessica throat by Cindy. Jessica blushed at the lewdness, Cindy quickly catching on. Cindy purposely started to shove them deep into Jessica's throat, Jessica almost swallowing them whole. Even when the hotdogs were finished, Cindy wanted to keep this feeding strategy. Jessica was met with massive meatball subs, one sandwich being as long as her arm. The sandwich was huge, one being enough to be a mouthful. Cindy didn't like this number so shoved two at a time. Jessica's cheeks were stuffed with meatball subs. Jessica did her best to chew, barely able to do anything. The sandwiches ended up being swallowed down almost whole. This continued until Jessica finished about twenty.

"Let's pick up the speed, random food time," Cindy exclaimed, worrying Jessica. Like said, random bits of food that were ordered were being shoved into Jessica's mouth. Fries, fried chicken, spaghetti, fettuccine, lasagna, ravioli, ice cream, cake, brownies, burritos, muffins, cupcakes, chow mein, dumplings, cookies, orange chicken, tacos, chicken nuggets, milkshakes, macaroni and cheese, bread, calzones, candy, everything Jessica could've wanted was being fed to her. Half way through all of the food, she started to become full. Cindy didn't care about her fullness, giving her everything. At the end of the feeding frenzy, Jessica was a stuffed, gluttonous butterball. Her belly groaned and gurgled and roared with all she ate.

"S-so full," Jessica said as she panted. She could barely reach in front of her, only being able to rub the sides of her belly.

"We still have your kegs," Cindy said with a smile. Three tubes were shoved into Jessica mouth, all being attached to the massive kegs Cindy brought in. They all had a pump on them. Cindy started to pump, soda rushing into Jessica mouth from all three tubes.

"Mmmph mmm," Jessica said as she was being filled up. She didn't want anymore. She was already incredibly full. Cindy didn't listen, the soda continuing to rush into Jessica's belly. The carbonation caused Jessica to bloat as she stretched, making her look like a total blimp. Jessica couldn't see over her belly, red flushing over her face. Jessica continued to protest, making muffled cries. After a while, the soda was finished. Jessica was sloshing and churning. Cindy seemed to have snapped back to reality, now being calmer. She took the tubes from Jessica's mouth, climbing on her belly to give her a kiss. Jessica looked tired and embarrassed.

"How was it, my food balloon," Cindy asked.

"S-so full. I'll gain so much once this digests," Jessica responded.

"You sure will! I'm guessing like 200 to like 300 pounds. Maybe that's wishful thinking, I have no idea," Cindy said. Cindy looked out the window, seeing that it was dark.

"Looks like we better get some rest. You have another day of eating ahead," Cindy said playfully. She rubbed Jessica's belly, soon kissing her on the lips. Jessica fell asleep very quickly, seeing as how much energy it took to eat everything.

(I hope you enjoyed! Make sure to vote and comment if you liked it!)