Big All Over

(make sure to vote and comment if you want more :), enjoy the story)

Jessica woke up from her sleep with a gasp. Her face was sweating and she appeared terrified. She looked at her belly, seeing that she couldn't see anything in front of it. It completely blocked her view.

"N-no, it couldn't have happened! Cindy! Cindy, please help," Jessica cried out.

Jessica heard Cindy's loud footsteps from the hallway which became louder the closer they came.

"Help, Cindy, I'm a mountain of fat now. I'm barely human. They got me again," Jessica cried with her eyes closed, not wanting to look at herself.

"Jess, calm down. You're just super duper bloated," Cindy said reassuringly.

"H-huh," Jessica questioned, she opened her eyes, seeing how massively bloated she was. Her belly was like a blimp, almost touching the ceiling while laying on her tall bed.

"O-oh, I'm just bloated," Jessica said, "It's just that I had a dream that the fattener caught me and they filled me up with a tube that pumped some kind of fattening cream into me. I became a blob the size of the ocean. It was so scary."

Cindy came over to kiss Jessica's fat face.

"It's okay, they can't hurt you anymore. I'm here," Cindy said to call Jessica, "Now lets get this belly unbloated."

Cindy poked the fat balloon, seeing it wobble. She slapped it, a hollow, drum-like sound coming from it. Cindy wrapped her arms around the gut as wide as she could. Her arms couldn't even make it half way.

"I'm gonna squeeze and you're gonna burp this all out, okay," Cindy said.

"W-wait, I don't like that. D-don't do tha-," Jessica said before being interrupted.

Cindy squeezed and fell forwards onto Jessica, causing all the gas to escape. Jessica burped a thunder storm. It sounded like 100 lions roaring all at once. It lasted almost an entire minute.

"OURP...Urp.....burp," Jessica finished, ending with a small, cute burp.

Jessica was silent, her face all red. Cindy's face hovered above Jessica's, giggling.

"That was amazing, Jess," Cindy cheered, "That stuffing last night really did a number on your stomach."

"That was terrible, and I never want to do that again," Jessica said in embarrassment.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

"Jessica, I'm gonna leave on my business trip now, I just want to see you before I go," Angela said from behind the door.

"C-come in," Jessica answered.

Cindy opened the door, letting Angela walk in. She was dressed in her standard business attire which was quite tight on her. Cindy blushed, staring at Angela as she went to look at her daughter.

"I'll see you in a few days, Jessica. Be careful, okay. I know it's hard, but try and walk around a little," Angela said to her whale of a daughter.

"I'll try, mom," Jessica said with a red face, laying down as the naked walrus she was in front of her mother.

Angela hugged Jessica the best she could, giving her fat face a kiss on the cheek. Angela turned to Cindy.

"Thank you very much, Cindy. I left some money on the counter downstairs for you to use," Angela said.

"That'll be no problem, Angela. I can cover it. Just enjoy your trip. Your daughter is in my hands," Cindy said with a slightly pink face.

"Thank you, Cindy," Angela said, hugging Cindy.