Hugely Humbled

(make sure to vote and comment if you want more :), enjoy the story)

Jessica woke up groggy, not getting very good sleep. She was too nervous to rest well, the immense bloating she experienced not helping much either. Her bloating caused her shirt to ride up her belly, exposing her warm fat to the cold morning air. She looked at the clock on her wall, seeing that it was 7:00 am, early compared to Jessica's usual wakeup time of 8:30 am.

"No use going back to sleep," she thought to herself.

Jessica looked over at Cindy who was still asleep. She was still clinging onto Jessica's belly, Jessica's wide thigh between Cindy's legs. Cindy snored cutely and quietly, making Jessica blush.

"Cindy is so beautiful," Jessica thought, "Her soft hair, her cute face, her wide eyes, her huge lips, a-and....and that massive chest."

Jessica blushed harder, being embarrassed with her thoughts.

"What am I saying?! Cindy is a girl," Jessica thought, "Yeah...a pretty girl. God, I'm falling for my best friend. This fat probably reached my brain is making me think weird."

Jessica's belly rumbled quietly, bloating outwards and slightly pressing into Cindy.

"Damn it, more negative emotion bloating. I didn't even know embarrassment counted," Jessica thought.

Jessica's belly was now even more bloated, rumbling and creaking like a balloon.

"I need to wake Cindy up before I get any bigger," Jessica said to herself, "Pssst! Cindy, wake up!"

Cindy remained fast asleep. Jessica tried her best to lift up her heavy arm and pat Cindy. She struggled because of the limited mobility her fat appendage had. In her sleep, Cindy held Jessica's arm, kissing her chubby hand.

"O-oh, hello, babe. *snore* Go sit back down, I'm almost done with your *snore* seventh breakfast," Cindy said in her sleep, "We can cuddle *snore* afterwards if ya want."

Jessica's face reddened, butterflies fluttering inside her tummy. Jessica continued to move her arms, part of her hammy bicep colliding gently with Cindy's face.

"Yawn, good morning, honey ham," Cindy said gently, hugging Jessica and kissing her on the cheek.

"M-morning, Cindy," Jessica stuttered, "Uhm, c-could you...uhm...uh un-bloat me please."

"Anything for you," Cindy said happily, moving to stand above Jessica.

Cindy pressed her hands firmly into Jessica's belly, kneading and pressing her fat my like dough. Jessica burped against her will, a disgusted expression visible on her face. Cindy kissed Jessica's belly when she was done.

"Let's get you dressed," Cindy said cheerfully.

Jessica broke a sweat trying to sit up, Cindy helping her make it possible. Cindy put socks on Jessica's feet, then helping her stand up. Jessica shook with all the weight she had to support, finding stability after a few minutes of standing. Cindy put some gray stretchy pants on Jessica as well as a light blue t shirt. Like her others, the shirt was tight on Jessica, still exposing some of her pale fat. Part of her belly was tucked into her pants, which like her ass and thighs, nearly stretched the pants to their limits. Her pants didn't fully cover her shelf-like ass all the way, but she had no choice.

"I can't do this! I look so gross," Jessica exclaimed, "These clothes are giant and can't even cover me fully!"

Jessica reached for her hoodie, trying to put it on, only able to put an arm through by herself.

"Jess, are you really gonna wear a hoodie? We saw how much you heated up in it," Cindy expressed her concern.

"I don't care! Anything to cover up," Jessica said loudly, "Nngh, now h-help me put this on!"