I HATE YOU...!!!

Hey guys...

Enjoy this part...😊

.............................................................

It's been two days since Monami got to know something about Aneesh, her father and her mother. She was way to much disturbed from then on.

Karan, Faizi, Sid, Koel and Sanju were very much confused and so were others, seeing her that much silent because that's not Monami, that's someone else.

Sanju got to know everything about Kundan so, the wedding got call off. She got back to the academy with Sid. Koel was also back after her divorce proceedings got over successfully. Sanju and Koel knew about Karan and Monami and were very much happy for them.

Sanju for Karan and Koel for Monami, for obvious reasons but when Monami started to behave weirdly, all were tensed to see this. Karan wanted to talk to her but she was trying to literally avoid him as her father, Mahajan the Great was there, on the request of Aneesh.

Karan couldn't stop himself to talk to Walnut Mahajan and Aneesh as it's happening after her father arrived here. So, he and Faizi went to his room and Aneesh was also there.

(M. F. for Monami's Father)

M. F. (Sarcastically chuckling) - Look who's here, Aneesh...!!! Meri beti ka trainner ke jisne uska brainwash karke rakha hai. Ab to use bhi lagta hai ke, vo sach me yaha pe tik sakti hai...!!!

Aneesh (Disappointedly) - Aapko use yaha aane hi nahi dena chahiye tha, uncle. Yaha aakar ho gya na uska bhi dimaag kharab...!!! Uncle, vo is duniya ke liye bani hi nahi hai.

Karan and Faizi were getting angry now as they were sprawling nonsense about her and her capabilities. Faizi was going to say something but someone spoke up in between....

Person (With hatred in her tone) - LEAVE. THIS. ACADEMY. AT. ONCE...!!!

All turned towards that voice and got shocked to see Monami there that too, with a lot of anger in her eyes. Monami came near them and stood beside Karan.

Aneesh tried to clarify himself. He said....

Aneesh (A little hesitantly) - Monami, mera vo....

Monami showed him her index finger and said....

Monami (Angrily) - Tum to muh kholo hi mat varna mujhse bura koi nahi hoga...!!! Kyuki agar maine muh kholna shuru kar diya na to na tumhe pasand aayega aur na hi tum apni insult digest kar paoge. Maine tumhe dost maana tha, Aneesh. Ek dost hone ka matlab kya hota hai, ye tumhe pata bhi hai?.... Are tumhe to ye tak nahi pata ke ek insaan hona kya hota hai...!!!

(Looking at her father, Sarcastically) Sangat hi aisi hai, tumse aur expect bhi kya kiya ja sakta hai?

M. F. (Shouting angrily) - MONAMI...!!!

Monami (Shouting angrily with disgust) - CHILLAYE MAT. AAPNE KOI MAHAAN KAAM NAHI KIYA HAI, PAPA...!!! AAP MERI MAA KE HATYAARE HAI AUR KUCH NAHI...!!!

Sid, Sanju and Koel were trying to find Monami so, they came towards her father's room. They all heard what Monami said and came running inside the room. Karan, Faizi, Aneesh and her father were equally shocked to listen this. Sid came near Monami and held her by her shoulder, hugging sideways. He said...

Sid (A little hesitantly) - Monu bro.... Dekh, main manta hu ke tujhe tere Papa ne aaj tak bas control hi kiya hai but about auntyji.... Tujhe ni lagta ye thoda zyada ho gya?

Monami nodded her head frentically in a no and said pointing at her father...

Monami (While crying) - Ye insaan jaisa dikhta hai, vaisa hai hi nahi bro...!!! Tujhe yaad hai, mera vo birthday, jab mumma ko urgently bahar jana pada tha, meri birthday party chhodkar???