4. HER ANGRY ASSAULTS

Hey guys...

Enjoy this part...😊
.............................................................

When everyone entered inside and saw Monami pointing a gun in Karan's direction and Karan was bending downwards, they understood everything and got shocked to see this reaction of hers.

Karan got up with a shocked expression and said...

Karan (Shockingly) - Sach me goli maar di...???!!! Agar mujhe lag jati to? Aur tumne shoot kiya bhi to sidhe mere sir pe...!!! Vo to I dodged varna to main bhagwaan ko pyaara ho jata, vo bhi permanently...!!!

Monami was so angry that she was breathing heavily. By the looks of her, anyone can say that she was going to shoot at him again. Sid said...

Sid (Taking her gun) - Monu bro, tu pagal ho gayi hai??? Jiske jaane ke baad tune aasu bahaye, apne khane - peene ka schedule tak bigad liya tha, sirf apni training pe hi focus kiya tha taki tu Karan sir ko kiya waada pura kar sake aur aaj jab vo tere samne khade hai to tu unhe maarne pe tul gayi hai...!!! What's wrong with you, bro...???!!!

Monami was still glaring at Karan angrily and Karan was feeling really very guilty after knowing this. He put a hand on Sid's shoulder and said...

Karan (Smiling a little) - Siddharth, tum log jao yaha se. Mujhe pata hai ise kaise sambhalna hai.

Sid (Amusingly) - Kaise? Ek aur goli khudpe chalvake, bro?

Karan (With a sad smile) - Jitna pain maine diya hai use, is hisaab se agar aaj vo mujhe maar bhi de to bhi koi problem nahi hai mujhe, tum log jao yaha se. Main sambhal luga.

All left the room sadly, one by one and Karan locked the door from inside. When he turned around, he got a really tight slap from his ladylove. He was going to say something but he got another slap. She was so angry that she forgot that Karan was a bit injured already and said...

Monami (Angrily) - Tumhe kya lagta hai, itna aasan hoga...???!!! Haa kyu nahi, tumne socha hoga ke Monami to pyaar karti hai na mujhse to ek sorry bol duga aur vo maan jayegi, is that it???

Karan (Nodding his head in negative) - Nahi Monami, main tumhara pain samajh sakta hu, main bhi to tumse dur raha hu. Magar mission tha Monami, aise kaise chhod deta...???!!!

He has just said it and he got a very powerful punch in return from his Rani Sahiba. He was shocked to see this strong and angry Monami. He knew that she was strong but he has never seen her this angry.

He was going to say something but got yet another punch from her. He has already started to bleed from the corner of his lower lip. He was really very impressed by her but it wasn't the time to praise her, it's the time to pacify her but he couldn't help and said...

Karan (Amusingly) - Tum to kafi zyada violent hoti ja rahi ho...!!!

Monami got really angry after this, as if it is even possible. She started to look around and Karan got confused seeing her like this. He asked...

Karan (Confusingly) - Tum kya dhundh rahi ho, Monami?

She found a paperweight from the nearby table and Karan braced himself for yet another attack. Monami threw that at Karan and he again dodged. Monami took a glass and threw at him and Karan again dodged.

She was again going to throw something at him but he caught her hands and made her put away her heavy medical textbook. He hugged her tightly and started to caress her back to calm her down but she was struggling to get free. She said...

Monami (With some angry tears) - Karan, leave me. Karan, chhodo mujhe. Dur hi jaana hai to pass mat aao. Dur hato...!!!

She pushed him away with all her might. Karan was going to say something but Monami showed him her hand to stop him from saying anything. She continued...