3. I WANNA SHOOT YOU...!!!

Hey guys...

Enjoy this part...😊
.............................................................

They all were back to the academy. Everyone were so happy to see Karan in front of them and were very much surprised to see Param alive but still were happy to see him alive as they have heard so much about him from their trainers and Batra Sir.

Karan took Monami to his room straightaway and laid her down on his bed. He and Param got freshen up after that and went to Batra Sir's cabin to report to him.
.............................................................

Monami was still unconscious but she was remembering the meeting with Karan in that building and then she saw Karan dying again in front of her, in her arms. After this, she woke up with a jerk, shouting his name...

Monami (Penting hard) - KARAN...!!!

Listening her scream, Sid and Koel came running to her. Monami was behaving very frantically. She said...

Monami (Frantically) - Sid... Koel... Maine... Maine Karan ko dekha... Maine use... Vo zinda hai. Vo yahi hai na???.... Sid bro, vo yahi hai na???

Koel (Hugging her from the side) - Monu... Monu, calm down. Haa, Karan Sir yahi hai. Vo zinda hai aur sirf vahi nahi unke bade bhai, Param Sir bhi zinda hai.

Monami smiled broadly but in the next second her expressions changed to a more angrier one. She said...

Monami (Angrily) - Kaha hai vo???

Sid - Vo aur Param Sir... Batra Sir ko report karne gaye hai. Bas aate hi hoge.

Monami (While nodding) - Thik hai. Tum log jao, main uska yahi wait karugi. Use hisaab jo chukana hai...!!!

Koel - Monu please yaar...

Monami interrupted her and said...

Monami (Angrily) - Maine kaha na, jao tum log yaha se. Main dekh lugi use... BAHOT ACHE SE...!!!

Sid and Koel were a little hesitant to leave Karan alone here with Monami as she seemed way more than just angry but they left from there anyway.
.............................................................

When Sid and Koel came out of Karan's room, Karan and Param were already outside and Karan was going to enter the room. He stopped after seeing Sid and Koel.

They weren't saying anything so, Karan looked at them in confusion. Koel said...

Koel - All the best Sir. Andar ka temperature kafi high hai. Mujhe to lagta hai ke aapne jitna bhi sikhaya hai na Monu ko, us sabka ab aapke upar hi istemaal honewala hai.

Sid - Karan bro... I mean, Sir... Monu bro bahot hi zyada gusse me hai to all the best for your life...!!!

They both left from there and Karan made a scared face. Param laughed after seeing his expressions but suddenly, Faizi came there and said...

Faizi (To Param) - Aap kya has rahe hai, Bhaiyya??? Aapki bhi class lagnewali hai. Chaliye, Bhabhi aur Baby aa chuke hai yaha, zara unse bhi mil lijiye...!!!

And now it was Param's turn to get scared but he nodded anyway and left from there hurriedly. Faizi hugged Karan tightly and said...

Faizi (With some tears) - Janaab, hum bata nahi sakte ke hum aapko zinda aur sahi - salaamat dekhkar kitne khush hai...!!! (Getting serious) Jayiye janaab, manayiye apni Rani Sahiba ko. Aapke jaane ke baad bahot zyada royi hai vo. Unka gussa karna to banta hai, Karan.

Karan just nodded at him and Faizi left from there. Karan was a little scared to face his Rani Sahiba but entered inside the room anyway. He didn't find anyone inside so, he got confused. He said...

Karan (To himself) - Kahi Monami mujhe gusse me chhodkar kahi chali to nahi gai na??? Maine to ab tak maafi bhi nahi mangi hai usse...!!!

Suddenly, someone said while standing behind him...

Someone (Hell angrily) - Kyun... Chhod ke jaane ka copyright sirf tumhare pass hi hai, Special Agent Karan Shergill...!!!

Karan smiled listening her voice again. He was so happy that he forgot for a while that Monami was hell angry on him. He turned towards her while still smiling.

But he stopped smiling after seeing her as she was standing in front of him with an angry expression and moreover she was holding a gun against his forehead.

Karan gulped hard seeing the gun. Monami started to walk forward and because of that Karan started to go backward. Karan said...

Karan (Stammering) - Monami... Ye tum... Dekho... Main manta hu ki... ki tumhe kafi takleef hui hogi...

Monami (In a spiteful tone) - Oh...!!! Tumhe pata hai ke mujhe takleef hui hogi...!!! (Shouting agonizingly) TUMHE PATA BHI HAI KE MUJHE ANDAR SE GHUTAN MEHSOOS HO RAHI THI. TUMHE MAINE APNI AANKHON KE SAMNE MARTE HUE DEKHA THA, KARAN SHERGILL...!!!

(In anger while greeting her teeth) Tum to mission pe chale gaye lekin mere dil aur dimaag ko ek aisi image dekar gaye ke jiske baad, I didn't wanted to live. Tumhe lagta hai, tumhe pata hai ke mujhe kaisa laga tha??? Nahi... Is galatfahmi me mat raho ke tumhe pata tha... TUMHE KUCH NAHI PATA, KARAN...!!!

MAN TO KAR RAHA HAI KE MAIN TUMHE GOLI MAAR DU. VAISE BHI AB TAK MARE HUE HI THE NA, TO MAR JAO. KAM SE KAM IS BAAR JO AASU BAHEGE VO SACHI MAUT PE HOGE, JUTHI MAUT PE NAHI...!!!

She was breathing heavily by the last line. She was having tears in her eyes out of a lot of sorrow and anger. Karan was feeling her every emotions. Be it, sadness, sorrow, love, anger, the pain of separation and heartbreak, all of them at once.

He went near her and tried to take back her gun but she said...

Monami (In anger) - Apni jagah se hilne ki koshish bhi mat karo varna I'll shoot you without any remorse...!!!

Karan (Seriously) - Thik hai. Agar isse tumhe sukoon milta hai to maar do mujhe goli. Just don't think, Monami. Bas goli chala do. Just shoot me, Monami. Agar...

And he couldn't continue further as Monami really fired at him without any hesitation or remorse. It was pure out of anger.

Listening the sound of a gun fire, Sid, Koel, Faizi, Sanju, Param, Barkha and Baby came running there. They were shocked to see Monami like this. They didn't know that how to react on this. They were just looking at her in a shocked state...
.............................................................

Here's the next part guys...

How was it???

Socha tha three parts me khatam kar dugi but ab ye ek FS hoga. Iska bas last part baki hai, vo bhi jaldi hi de dugi...

Please vote and comment and share your opinions and ideas...😊😊😊

Till the last part... Take care, be happy, be healthy & bye - bye dear readers...❤️❤️❤️

Good night...❤️❤️❤️