1. ZINDAGI KI UNKAHI DASTAK

Hey guys...

Enjoy this OS...😊

It's an offtrack OS...
.............................................................

Karan was facing a trauma regarding his last mission. He was unable to save a 6 year old child and so, this time, when he got another opportunity to safeguard yet another 6 year old child's life, he hesitated for a minute but accepted.

He didn't ask any details about that babygirl but he knew that her mother is a Scientist and is important to their nation so, he said yes to this mission. Her name was Kiara.

He's mission was to get to her and deliver her to her mother safely. It wasn't a solo mission. His batchmates Faizi, Sanju were there with him including his juniors Bala and Chitra.

It wasn't a tough job to find her but it was a hell tough job to befriend her. Everyone tried their level best to befriend her but she never budged. At the end, Karan went to talk to her and in a matter of minutes they were like old times besties.

She came to know that he was sad inside because of some reason and he came to know that although she likes to be cheerful, she can be cautious at the same time, if needed.

They still became friends and because of Karan, his entire team was able to befriend her. They were in some kind of a forest area.

When Karan saw her playing around him in a carefree manner, he could also see that girl whom he couldn't save.
___________________________________

(Please listen this song also...)

It was nearly 7 in the evening and he knew that she won't be able to bear the forest atmosphere so, he sat on his one knee and gestured her to come near him.

Zindagi ne fir dastak di hai
Muskurane ki ek waja di hai
Mera tujhse koi rishta na sahi

She came running towards him happily and hugged him tightly. He picked her up in his hands and started to take her back to his teammates.

Sath ne tere thodi rahat di hai
Aese jo mujhe tu mil gaya
Mil gaya mil gaya
Aese jo mujhe tu mil gaya
Mil gaya mil gaya

She giggled because he held her high in the air and moved her around in a circle.

Aese jo mujhe tu mil gaya
Mil gaya mil gaya
Aese jo mujhe tu mil gaya
Mil gaya mil gaya…

He came towards some empty houses of those people who had to left there houses because of the cross firing between Army Soldiers and the Militants.

He put her down and went inside one of the houses to find anything to contact his chief but there wasn't any electricity. He saw her from the window and found her playing outside with a big smile on her face.

Hansi ko teri ab nazar na lage kabhi
Dil chahata hai dun tujhe har khushi
Sath tera mera chahein thoda sahi
Dil chahata hai dun tujhe har khushi

He found a packet of some cakes in it and a water bottle from that house and came outside to give her that only. He made her sit beside him and opened the packet for her.

Mera tujhse koi rishta na sahi
Phir bhi mujhe teri aadat si hai
Aese jo mujhe tu mil gaya
Mil gaya mil gaya
Aese jo mujhe tu mil gaya
Mil gaya mil gaya

He setup a fire pit there and lighted it to keep everyone and especially that kid warm. She came running towards him and sat beside him. She started to sake her hands in front of the fire to make herself feel warm.

Aese jo mujhe tu mil gaya
Mil gaya mil gaya
Aese jo mujhe tu mil gaya
Mil gaya mil gaya…....

He smiled at her. After sometime, she started to sleep, leaning onto his forearm so, he picked her up in his hands and made her sit comfortably in his lap.

___________________________________

She slept in his lap while saying something slowly but he heard everything clearly being a well trained soldier. She said...

Kiara (Slowly) - Promise me... You'll always come to save me...!!!

Karan (While smiling broadly) - I promise kiddo... I'll always come for you, NO MATTER WHAT...!!!

He said that but she didn't hear him as she was already asleep. He picked her up and lied her down in a nearby house with a team member as a security.
___________________________________

It was 6 in the morning and Karan took Kiara with him in the chopper. He had a duty to deliver her to her mother safely and so, it was time to part his ways with her.

Both were unaware of their own fate and destiny. They didn't know that they were going to get bound together forever. When they reached the basecamp, she was in the infirmary for a regular checkup.

After the checkup, Karan took her to his chief because her mother was already there. When they entered inside, Kiara straightaway went towards her mother running.

Karan got shocked seeing her mother because...

Karan (In a shock) - MONAMI...!!!

Monami turned towards him in a shock. Kiara was already in her hands. Karan again looked at Kiara and then at Monami. That's when he understood something. He came near them and was going to say something but his Chief said before him...

Chief (Understanding the situation well) - Shergill... Dr. Monami, aap dono baat karie main abhi aata hu.

Karan and Monami didn't even reacted. His chief left from there taking Kiara with him for a while. When they left from there and close the door behind them, Karan moved towards Monami and held her forearms. He asked her...

Karan (A little angrily) - Ye sab kya ho raha hai yaha, Monami? Tum yaha kya kar rahi ho aur Kiara tumhe Maa kyu bula rahi thi, Monami?

Monami (Angrily) - Tum ye sawaal puchhne ka haq bahot pehle hi kho chuke ho, Karan... Jab tum mujhe chhodkar chale gaye the to uske baad se tumhari meri zindagi me koi ehmiyat nahi reh gayi. Meri beti hi ab mere liye sabkuch hai aur kisiki meri zindagi me koi jagah nahi hai.

She jerked his hands away and started to leave from there. At that time, Karan asked her something and listening that question, she started to shake, out of fear. He asked...

Karan (With a lot of hope) - Kya Kiara meri beti hai... Humari beti hai, Monami? Please, mujhe sach janne ka to haq hai na kamsekam, Monami?

Monami (Looking in the opposite direction) - Kyu... tumhe is baat pe doubt hai?

Karan looked at her with a jerk and Monami left from there. Karan sat on the sofa with a jerk but still looking in the direction from where Monami went away.
.............................................................

Here's the next part guys...

How was it???

Please vote and comment and share your opinions and ideas...😊😊😊

Till the next part... Take care, be happy, be healthy & bye - bye dear readers...❤️❤️❤️