TAQDEER

Hey guys...

Enjoy this part...😊

.............................................................

Two persons were talking to eachother and they were in the middle of something, at that time, someone entered inside with a file and gave it to his boss.

He left from there and the boss opened that file. He saw someone's pictures inside and his details. The other person asked...

Person - Who's the next target, Boss???

The Boss showed the file to that person and said...

Boss - Here is your next target, Butterfly. Ise marna hai tumhe. Bahot tagde paise mile hai, ise upar pohochane ke. Lagta hai, kisiko kuch zyada hi khunnas hai ispe...!!!

The girl whose code name was Butterfly, looked at her next target's pictures and details. She said...

Butterfly - Boss, ye to ek Army Officer hai...!!! Aapko lagta hai, ise pata nahi chalega ke koi iska pichha karke ise marne ke chakkar me hai? Aisa sochna bhi bewkoofi hogi. Afterall, ye koi normal insaan nahi hai, balki ek trained soldier hai, ek trained Commando hai.

Boss (Smirking) - Pehli baar maine apni sabse achi sharpshooter aur killer ko, kisiko marne se pehle hi usse darte hue dekha hai...!!!

Kya tum ye kehna chahti ho ke tum ye kaam nahi kar paogi ya nahi karna chahti???

Butterfly - Aisa kuch nahi hai, Boss. Log Butterfly ke naam se darte hai. Isiliye to mujhpe 1 Billion ka price laga hua hai, mujhe zinda ya murda pakadne ke liye...!!!

Main ye kaam ab to zaroor karugi aur vo bhi taiy waqt se pehle. He's mine now...!!!

And she put that file back on the table, in front of her Boss. There were two pictures of the target and the target was...

 There were two pictures of the target and the target was

Special Agent Karan Shergill

Butterfly looked at the pictures and said...

Butterfly (Smirking, to herself) - You're a very interesting target for me, My Dear Commando. Just wait for me. I'm coming for you...!!!

.............................................................