5

3 years ago

Taehyung came running to the boy who was there to pick him up after university.

"Kookie~" The male shrieked hugging his boyfriend.His boyfriend chuckled at his clingy baby.He pecked his boyfriend's lips which then turned into a heated kiss.

"yah!! you two..go get a room...you are forgetting that there are people who are still single." Jimin exclaimed,watching his bestfriend who giggled while his boyfriend didn't gave a shit and kept sucking Taehyung's neck.

"Yah Jimin-ah!! you ruined the mood!I was enjoying the live porn" Hoseok sulked stomping his feet like a child.

"Yeah I forgot you have a girlfriend too" Jimin sighed dramatically. 

"Only if you had balls you wouldn't be single more" Hoseok uttered which resulted him in getting a punch on his chest by the pink haired boy.

"Damn Jimin! You look soft but your punch is not." Hoseok hissed in pain.

"Tae~ ask your boyfriend to set me up with that cat boy" Jimin whined ignoring the boy hissing beside him.

"who cat boy?" Jimin jumped when he heard a voice behind him.He didn't needed to turn to know who it was.

"Oh hello Min Yoongi-shi" Jimin smiled awkwardly.It was the first time he encountered his crush.

"You can just call me Yoongi,pretty" Jimin's face heated up from the nickname.He didn't know what to reply so he just nodded.

"Well I think I should leave I have to go somewhere" Pink haired boy said just so he could avoid the black haired boy.

"Then I'll give you a ride,come on." Jimin face paled like he saw a ghost.He gulped and looked at the male who was walking towards his car and then glanced at his best friend who winked at him whilst showing thumbs up.

"What about me?" Hoseok butted in.

"I don't care,hobi.You can go however you like even if have to walk but I ain't giving you ride" Yoongi said to which Hoseok glared at his friend.

"Whatever!! I forgot I have my own car in parking lot" Hoseok rolled his eyes and went to Jimin.

"You know car sex is the best" He whispered making the short boy blush and earn another punch on his chest.

"What the fuck who does sex in first meeting" Jimin whisper-yelled at his friend.

"Or you can suck him off?" 

"leave before I kill you" Hoseok gulped watching his friend who looked like he will kill him anytime.So to save his life he ran from there not before bidding good byes to his friends.

"Jimin,you coming?" Yoongi shouted from the driving seat.

"Yess!!" Jimin replied back.

"But how does he know my name?"

"Kook,why didn't you attend the classes today?" Taehyung asked sitting in the passenger seat.

"Father asked me to do some work and sorry I couldn't even message you because my phone was dead." Jungkook replied wearing his seat belt.

"You are not hurt right?" Taehyung asked worry evident on his face as he was aware what kind of work.

"Not at all baby" Jungkook looked at his boyfriend,smiling, who then pecked his lips.

"Koo,teach me too how to use a gun." Taehyung spoke after some time.His boyfriend looked at him then again focused at the road.

"Oh why so?" He asked back

"I wanna protect you and myself?" Taehyung replied nodding to himself

"of course baby I'll teach you but what about our kids?"

"K-kids?"

"You don't want kids?" Jungkook looked at his boyfriend in the speed of light forgetting for a sec that he's currently driving.

"Yeah,of course when we get married." Taehyung replied shyly which gave idea to Jungkook to tease his boyfriend more.

"Hmm....one day I'll get on my knees and propose you then we will get married and then we will have babies after making lo-"

"Stop rambling Jungkook" Taehyung put his palm on his cheeks as he was blushing.

"It's not like we will do it first time.I don't believe you are still shy after so many years." The raven haired chuckled at his cute boyfriend.

"I'm not shy you are just shameless." Taehyung pouted

"Only for you" Jungkook winked at Taehyung whilst parking his car.He removed his seatbelt and kissed his boyfriend hungrily.

He got out of  the car and opened passenger door,crounching down to Taehyung's level he kissed the male whilst picking him who wrapped his legs around Jungkook's torso.

Still kissing while Jungkook groping Taehyung's ass (taebooty), they entered the mansion ignoring the guards who had their head down.

Taehyung stopped kissing Jungkook only to nuzzle his face in Jungkook's neck "You're really shameless" He whispered near his boyfriend ear before nibbling it "now can we continue this in our room?" 

🌹__🌹

from babies Jungkook meant 12 babies ; )

Source: he himself confirmed

Bye 🚶‍♀️