6

Taehyung was leaning on the bed reminiscing his past just then the door was opened and walked once the pink haired boy with plate filled with food.

The atmosphere was awkward.

Taehyung gulped not expecting him to be here.

Jimin cleared his throat and put the plate on night stand.He then sat beside who was once his best friend.

Taehyung was avoiding eye contact,continuously biting on his lips but when he heard his name he instantly looked over his ex best friend.

"Tae-" The male uttered His eyes were glossy like he was holding himself from crying.

He grabbed Taehyung's hands in his own and spoke "I don't think so whatever you done was wrong.I understand...you may have your own reason to make that decision" He spoke and Taehyung looked down trying hard not to cry "what hurt me the most was you didn't told me and left like nothing."

"It's ok if you didn't wanted to talk to Jungkook but you should have atleast talked to me?I was not your best friend for nothing!!" there was little anger and hurt evident in his voice but Taehyung was still silent.

"You know I belive something happened with you.

I started noticing the changes one month before your sudden disappearance."

"I want to know the reason Kim Taehyung.Will you still not tell me?" He asked sternly but still didn't got any reply.

"Fine I'm leaving."

And just like that he left the room with a heavy heart.

------

Jungkook have been drinking from a long time which have made him not to get tipsy easily.He loves drinking and he drinks to forget everything,his pain sadness anger.But the main purpose for him to drink is to sleep.

He have a sleeping disorder,insomnia.And he uses alcohol to fall sleep just like he did now.But today he didn't slept after drinking a lot rather he was tipsy.He was feeling light headed.He don't know what he was doing.He don't know when he ended up in the room where Taehyung was.He don't know when did he started mumbling causing the sleeping boy to wake up from his sleep.

He was mumbling and crying? The mafia was crying? Jungkook never cried.The last time he cried was when Taehyung have left him which was 2 years ago.

"Tae- I hate you for leaving" He hugged the male causing the other one to freeze from the sudden touch.

He was having internal crisis whether to hug him back or push him.

Jungkook broke the hug and then cupped Taehyung's cheeks.

"I was such a good boyfriend.I was never rude to you.Loved you with my whole heart.Never ever hurt you" He sniffed

"I'm sorry If I ever hurt you unintentionally tho"He cried connecting their forehead

"tell me Tae where did I go wrong?" He then looked straight in his eyes.

"Tae, was my love not enough to make you stay?" He tilted his head, he looked so vulnerable for the mafia

Taehyung knew Jungkook was not in the right state.Even if he tell it then the raven won't even remember it next day.

He didn't replied instead kept biting on his lips until he tasted his own blood.

Jungkook sighed not getting any reply.He tiredly placed his head on Taehyung's shoulder.

"Tae..why did you killed our baby?" He whispered

hearing that made Taehyung's body cold and he started sweating.There was a lump in his throat.

Jungkook detach his head from Taehyung's shoulder and looked at him "Why did you aborted our baby Tae?" Suddenly he was angry and he raised his voice "It takes two to make a baby...I was the father you could have atleast informed me!!"

He took a long breath controlling his tears and looked down "I don't know what made you to abort it but at least you could have told me.

It was not like I was going to stop you.I just hate the fact that you hid it from me." And then he suddenly fainted not before speaking

"I hate you Taehyung...you hurt me a lot."

🌹__🌹

I don't know if the story is going the way I wanted but let's just pretend.

Bye 🚶‍♀️