EPILOGUE

Jungkook woke up with sunlight hitting his face, he habitually patted his hand on the space next to him feeling the bed cold the raven-head groaned when didn't find his husband beside him.

He left the bed and before leaving his bedroom he draped a shirt over his chiseled body.

He was descending the stairs when he heard the sound of giggles from the living room.

A 4-year-old baby was giggling,he had his eyes closed and was trying to find Taehyung.Both of them were giggling whenever that baby tried to cheat.

Taehyung was walking backward when the toddler walked forward in an attempt to catch Taehyung while the latter's back was met with a hard chest.And Taehyung didn't need to look back to know who it was.A small smile crept on his face when those muscular arms wrapped around his petite waist.

"Good morning,love." Jungkook whispered in Taehyung's ear and nuzzled his face in the crook of his husband's neck.And Taehyung's heart skipped a beat when he heard that nickname....it always does.

"Why are you here? You left me early in the morning."

"I missed Yoha-"

"Ya!! What are you doing bunny boy leave my Taehyungie hyung don't eat him I still need Taehyungie hyung so that he can give me a cute little boy or girl whom I can date in the future." Yohan shouted and separated Taehyung from Jungkook who was nibbling on Taehyung's neck.

Jungkook huffed and looked at Taehyung, pouting.

Jungkook had really changed a lot more like got his past self back.

"Firstly," Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's hand and softly yanked him towards himself which caused Yohan to glare at Jungkook. "your Taehyungie hyung is my husband before your hyung and secondly I'm not letting my kid date you." Jungkook playfully glared at Yohan.

"Oh c'mon bunny boy it's not because of you I'll date your child it's because of Taehyungie hyung,I know the baby will be just like his mother beautiful and sweet." Yohan winked at Taehyung.

"For a 4-year old you talk a lot." Jungkook murmured

"Indeed Jimin's baby." Jungkook turned his head to the source of the voice and saw Jin holding his 3-year-old baby girl and entering the kitchen.Yohan ran to the kitchen yelling my baby sister.

"Why Jin hyung's daughter is his sister and my child is his girlfriend/boyfriend?" Jungkook looked at Taehyung and pouted.

"You sure you're mafia?" Taehyung giggled "Bunny boy really suits you."

"Uh..I'm not bunny." Jungkook glared at Taehyung "You're my bunny tho" Taehyung spoke and pecked Jungkook's cheeks.

"Ok ok I'm bunny and this bunny here is really hungry so I want to eat my carrot." Jungkook smirked and lifted Taehyung who squeaked and went to their shared bedroom.

Jungkook kicked the door open and gently laid Taehyung on the bed while he hovered above the younger capturing his lips in a soft kiss.His hands found their way to Taehyung's thighs while the latter's hands made it's way to the elder's soft black locks pulling him closer.

The environment became heated and their tongues overlapped for dominance with the elder obviously taking victory, exploring and sucking every bit of the warm cavern.

Jungkook pulled himself from his husband and stared at him lovingly.

Jungkook made his way down to Taehyung's neck and kissed him lovingly he then started leaving love bites causing Taehyung to breathe heavily.

He pulled away and admired the art he created on another art.

He removed Taehyung's hoodie and shorts,leaving him in just white lace panty.He smirked while Taehyung was red,feeling all shy.