chapter 5

I woke up this morning and woke up Angela.

"Angela wake up"I screamed in her ear she got mad at me but its okay.

She turned over and looked at the time "Armoni we're late" she panicked.

"For what"

"We overslept and we were supposed to meet my mom today and tell her I'm a lesbian and that we go out"

Fuck I hella forgot about meeting her moms her mom mean ass fuck every since high school she questioned one of her boy friends before and they never talked again I think he got scared. But ima boss ass bitch so I think I can handle it and she knew me long so she might not be hard on me.

We got dress not to sexy or not to casual we went for a classy look. I took the keys off the stand and pulled out the garage. We pulled up on the curb I didn't want to pull in the driveway because I didnt want to seem clingy. We walked on the porch and rung the door bell. I had butterflies in my stomach it was a wait before we opened the door.

"Hi baby how you been hi Armoni"she answered

"We're good thanks for asking" Angela responded

"Mom I have something to tell you"

"OK"

"Well I have become a lesbian and I accepted Armoni to be my girlfriend"

"Oh hell no I'm not gonna have you sit in my face and tell me your gay"

I sat there being quiet I was scared ass hell I didn't want to get slapped. I seen Angela storming out so I left to.

We got home Angela wasn't even mad. But she told me that we was gonna go out and look for a job. I stayed at home and got undressed and put on some ligerie. I layed in the bed and watched some TV and since we moved in together we share a bedroom so I just arranged some stuff.

She walked through the door and told me she found a job at a diner.

"Well that's good baby I'm proud of you and to congratulate you I'm going to pleasure you" I gently told her.

"Daddy I'm wet" she said sweetly.

I told her to let me dry her out. I started unzipping her dress and kissing on her neck. She started moaning a little. I unclipped her bra and took off her straps next thing I know she was fully undressed I put my tounge ass far in her walls as I could she started moaning even louder but then I heard someone ring the door bell.

I went down stairs but I was naked so I slipped on a robe. I looked out the peep hole it was her mother. I ran upstairs and told Angela to put on some clothes we both answered the door together. We let her mom in and Angela started talking.

"What do you want mom"Angela said angry.