Chapter 7

The next morning they woke up and Angela remembered she had got the job at the diner. So she got up and got in the shower. Angela didn't want to wake up Armoni so she got in quietly .

But that didn't work Armoni still heard the water running. Armoni carefully walked to the shower and got in really quiet Armoni and Angela started kissing and touching each other. Angela got out slowly and got dressed.

"Let me make u something to eat before you leave bae'',said Armoni .

"I can't ima be late to work for my first day and I don't want to make a bad impression"Angela said.

Armoni was used to going out and making the money and now it's Angela's turn to do it. Armoni was so bored but she had to get over it.

Meanwhile at the diner.......

Angela drove up to the diner it was called Sam's Burger Joint. Angela stepped in the front door and seen the manager she went over to talk to him.

"Umm Mr.Sam"

"Yes how may I help you",he said.

"Well I came not to long ago and you said I got the job. You said I had the looks for Sam's Burger Joint"she said .

"Ahh yes well the first thing I need you to do is go take that woman's order".

"Okay",she said.

By the time she got home her feet was killing her. She walked in the house Armoni was laying in the bed on Instagram.

"How was work babe"

"Horrible she said my feet are killing me and I only took people's orders I hate this fucking job",Angela said angry.

"Cone here babe let me give you a foot massage",Armoni said .

"Babe do you work tomorrow?"

"No why?"

"Cause tomorrow we can go to the spa and just chill and have fun",Armoni said .

"Okay that sounds like a plan",Angela said.

They both stripped to there lingerie and walked down stairs. Armoni and Angela both went in the kitchen they made some food .

"Babe who do we think we are master chef",Angela said .

"We aint all that but we can sure whip up some food",Armoni said.

They ate at the table and just talked and talked. They went back up stairs and cuddled each other to sleep.