Chapter 9

The next day Armoni and Angela woke up laughing at what happened the other day.

"Oh shit I got to go to work!" Angela screamed.

"Babe remember you work at night today not in the morning ", Armoni said.

"Oh yea babe I forgot besides it's thanksgiving I wouldn't have went anyways", Angela said.

"Come on baby help me cook this dinner I want you to eat before you go off to work ", Armoni said.

"Okay", Angela said.

They went downstairs to the kitchen Angela loved it when Armoni cooked for her it was like an amazing day. When Armoni got done she cooked yams, turkey, ham, greens, roast, sweet potato pie, 7 upside down cake, chocolate cake, and home made macaroni.

"Man I love you girl", Angela said.

"I love you to", Armoni said.

That night they stayed in and ate and watched the Charlie Brown Thanksgiving special. They watched every year for each holiday.

"Idgaf how old we are ima watch this shit till I die", Armoni said.

A few hours later they fell asleep on the couch. All that thanksgiving food got them knocked the fuck out. But as soon as they were about to wake up Angela work reminder went off.

Riiiiiiiiinnnnnnnggggggggg riiiiiiiinnnnnnnnggggggg

"Oh shit I'm gonna be late for work",Angela said.

"Babe are you sure you want to go to work I mean you don't have to if you don't want to", Armoni said.

"Yes I'm going to work I have to support my angel now you can go back to sleep while I go out and make this money ", Angela said.

Angela started walking to get in her car to go to work.

While Angela was in the car she was listening to Bandgang Bad Bitch.

"Bad bitch type to never have shit super bitch then i turn her to my bad bitch".

Then she turned it to Play by Yatta.

"I just caught a fuck nigga on the back street fucking milly clappin ayy shoot em in they damn face".

Angela pulled up to Sam's Burger Joint she didn't like working at night. But she had to make that money to support her and Armoni. She walked in to the restaurant and talked to her manager.

"Alright im here to work am i working the cash register or am i being a waitress?"Angela asked.

"You are going to be serving today but first go clock in",he said.

I walked over to clock in even though i hated work. These niggas walked in with jordans on iphone 6 plus in everybody hands and a fade with a nappy fro and some just got fades. They was cute to but im into girls and plus I gotta bad bitch by my side. I walked over to take they order but for some reason I made sure I looked cute first.

"What can I get y'all",Angela said.

One of the boys started talking he was cute,"Some of that ass".

"I'm not one of these hoes you run game on plus IMA lesbian",Angela yelled.

"Damn lil mama I was just saying you got ass you ain't gotta take it personal",he said.

"So what you want",she said.

"Me and my niggas just want a beer and a burger",he said.

"Aight",Angela said.

I walked over to go tell the chef what they wanted. As I told him I kept making eye contact with him. I faked like I was looking out the window but I think he know I was looking at him. I ignored him picked up the plates and gave them to him.

Once they got done eating I picked up the plates and took them to the sink. They was walking out the restaurant once I thought I was done with him he came back into the diner. As he was walking up to me I was hella nervous but I played it off cool.

"Ay can I talk to you for a minute",he said.

"Yea wasup",Angela said.

"I know that you a lesbian but I don't care I think you cute you thick and I like yo mean ass",he said,"and my name Ashton".

I laughed on the inside and blushed on the outside," My name Angela and I got a girlfriend",she said.

"I know but I just want to hang out with you",Ashton said.

"Alright",Angela said.

He gave me his number on a little piece of paper I slipped it into my back pocket. 30 minutes went by I clocked out got in the car called Armoni and told her I was on my way home. When I got home I didn't tell her about the boy I just hopped in the shower and made sure I put that number in my wallet so she would find it. She asked me what happened at work I told her NOT a damn thang.