Chapter 8

That morning they woke up and ate breakfast. Armoni made an appointment at Lifetime Spa. They got in Armoni's black Porsche and drove to Lifetime Spa. When they got there they talked about how things were going in there lives.

"So babe do you think your going to keep your job"said Armoni.

"Yeah even though it sucks I have to support my beautiful girlfriend"Angela said.

Armoni loved when Angela talked like that it made her happy knowing that Angela loves her.

After that they left the spa. They went to a restaurant called Mexi Cali Rose it was a Mexican restaurant.

"Hey we should start taking selfies since we are together",Angela said.

"Sure",Armoni said.

They took a picture of them kissing. Everyone looked at them they didn't care though they just laughed and shook it off.

When they were done eating Armoni drove them to a club LA Life. The club Armoni used to work at. They walked in looking like 2 bad bitches that they were.

Armoni and Angela walked to Rickie Armoni's old manager office. And guess who was bent over on his desk..... Katherine I knew she was a thot from the moment I seen her.

"Hey fuckboy remember me",Armoni yelled.

Katherine tryed to run out but Angela stopped her.

"Bitch where you going"Angela said.

Katherine was hella scared she didn't know what to say.

Angela slapped the shit out of her.Then she dragged that hoe by her Remy weave and tossed her to the other thots I mean strippers.

"So Rickie you threatened to fire me cause I didn't want to go in a private. Well now u got to deal with me and my girlfriend",Armoni said.

"Y'all ain't go do shit",Rickie said.

"Alright nigga ima show you what I can't do"she said.

Armoni jumped on him and punched that nigga. Angela kicked him in his balls so he couldn't hurt Armoni.He screamed so loud the whole club almost heard him. All the strippers crowded and peeked in the door since they heard him scream. Armoni and Angela was still kicking his ass though. When they got done they left him bleeding Armoni and Angela walked out.

"Move bitches damn yall act like yall wanna be next",Angela said.

Before they left Armoni yelled,"this my club bitch I made all this shit happen and to all you newbies mess with us and see what's go happen". They took a cute ass selfie right in front of LA Life then they left and went home.