Chapter 10

Angela P.O.V

I woke up that morning not wanting to go to work. I decided to call my boss Sam and ask to get a later shift at night. While I was on the phone Armoni started to wake up I tried to be quiet but it didn't work.

"Bae what are you doing",Armoni asked.

"I'm calling my job to see if I can take somebody's night shift".

"I thought you didn't like working at night",Armoni said.

Armoni P.O.V

I only asked because I didn't like the fact that she was going out making the money. I'm still used to going out dancing making stacks and tips every night. And then the fact that she works at night I be so bored and be wanting someone to cuddle with.

Angela P.O.V

The reason I wanted to work at night is to see if Ashton was going to be there I still think about him. But I can't tell Armoni that because I love her and if she found out I was liking someone else especially a boy she would kill me. Plus the whole reason why she's a lesbian is because of me.

"Hello are you going to answer my question",Armoni said.

"The reason why I want to work at night is because........I don't make a lot of money in the day time its always slow. I make more money at night because its more busy at night".

I had to lie to her because if I told her the truth she would leave me. I love Armoni I would die if I didn't have her. But I need some excitement in my life.

Me and Armoni both got in the shower. We kissed when her soft pink lips touch it was so amazing. After we kissed and washed up a bit more and then we go out. I put on my 7's a pink shirt and some blue jeans. I flat ironed my hair put on makeup and put on some eye lashes and did my eyebrows and put on hoops.
Armoni put on her turquoise uggs a white shirt and blue jeans. She left her hair with a wavy wet look. She did her makeup eye lashes, eyebrows, and put on diamond earrings.

We weren't going to any where but we decided to go grocery shopping. I had to pick up a few things.

Armoni P.O.V

"Babe do you want me to drive",Armoni said.

"Sure",Angela said.

When we got to the store we just picked up a few things. But we didn't go grocery shopping alot. Once we got done we go home I put the groceries and sat on the couch a couple minutes went by I fella asleep.

I woke up and realized that Angela left for work already. I was sad but oh well she got to make that money.

Angela P.O.V

Once I pulled up to the diner I clocked in and started serving. A couple hours past no sign of Ashton. Right when I thought he wasn't coming he walked in the door by himself. I was so happy he sat down I walked over to take his order.

"So wsup", I said.

"Whats up.... Oh its you hey beautiful I didn't hear from you",Ashton said.

"I know I be busy",I said lying.

"Well since you be busy let's make plans now you wanna go out tomorrow"?he asked.

"Sure",I replied.

He walked out I called him before he left out,"You didn't order anything"!

He replied back," I know I just came to see you".

Before I knew it it was time for me to clock out. I clocked out and drove home. When I walked in the door I called Armoni name she didn't answer I walked upstairs and seen she was in the shower. I quietly took off my clothes and got in. Y'all know exactly what happened next.