Prologue

A car drove down Birmingham street, in the year 1918, two girls in the back, Astella Campbell and Natasha Shelby. Their taxi driver looked back at them, through his rearview mirror, "You ladies sure this is where you want me to drop you both off?" The taxi asked.

"It might be rough around the edges, but it's home," Natasha said with a small smile.

"Indeed, it is," Astella said.

"Bet you're going to stir up things," Natasha said as she looked at her friend.

"Who do you take me for, Tasha?" Astella asked.

"I know you, Stella. We're heading to the Garrison and not our home. What are you planning?" Natasha asked.

"We've spent years in university and a war being good girls and having to sneak out. We need a drink," Astella said.

"A drink? Or you just want to see him?" Natasha asked with a small smirk.

"That's just a bonus, dear," Astella said and they chuckled.

At the Garrison, the three Shelby brothers walked in and Harry, the bartender looked over at them, "Mr Shelby," Tommy glanced at him, "When did the girls get back?" Harry asked

"The girls? What girls?" Arthur asked as he overheard the question.

"Astella and Natasha," Harry said.

"Natasha's back?" John asked.

"Yeah," Harry said.

"They wouldn't return without letting us know," Tommy said and turned to the closed-off booth that they usually sit in.

Two laughs came from the booth and Tommy stopped moving as John and Arthur looked towards it, "Gosh, Tasha. If your brothers heard that coming out of your mouth," Astella said as she laughed.

"Well, they won't. And you're worse. What happened with you and the professor?" Natasha asked.

Astella chuckled, "If you want me to spill all my secrets. I'm going to need another drink," The hatch opened and Astella noticed the three Shelby brothers who looked at her, "Aww, no, you're here so early. Tasha, our fun's over already," Astella said.

Natasha walked over and stood beside Astella, looking at her brother, "Guess no more stories, aww," Natasha looked at Astella, "No more juicy details, bummer," Natasha said as disappeared from the window.

"Natasha!" The three Shelby brothers said as they walked into the booth.

"It was so much quieter without them..." Astella looked at Harry, "A round on Tommy's tab," Astella said.

"What?" Tommy said.

"He doesn't pay," John said.

"Exactly," Astella closed the hatch before Tommy could retract the order and felt her ass slapped, "Hey!" Astella turned around to see Arthur, "Arthur! Darling," She kissed his cheek, "How are you?" Astella asked.