- 16 -

Astella and Tommy woke up on the 3rd December and looked at each other, "Morning," Astella said as she rolled over and laid on top of him with a smile.

"Someone woke up happy," Tommy said as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Mhm, I had a good sleep, a good dream and waking up beside you still is very new and makes me happy," Astella said.

"Hmmm... When today is over, you and me are going to go somewhere," Tommy said quietly.

"What if... What if you're hurt?" Astella asked quietly.

"Well, if that happens, we won't go somewhere, but we will make a night of it... Stell... I need you to stay out of it," Tommy said quietly.

"Tommy..." Astella said quietly as she sat up on his lap and he sat up.

"You can't help me with the family, business or everything and anything if you can yourself killed. Stay out of it, Astella and stay with Natasha... But until then, you are staying with me," Tommy said quietly.

"Am I? Really? You know if we stay next to each other all the time we'll get sick of each other," Astella said and chuckled.

"Just a little while longer than you can go shopping again," Tommy said quietly.

Astella smiled at him, "Now that sounds like something I will agree to," Astella asked quietly.

Tommy and Astella walked into the Garrison, Tommy removed his cap as they walked through the pub into the office to find Arthur passed out with his head on the desk, "Arthur? Arthur, wake up!" Astella said as she woke him up and he sat up, looking...

Tommy and Astella walked into the Garrison, Tommy removed his cap as they walked through the pub into the office to find Arthur passed out with his head on the desk, "Arthur? Arthur, wake up!" Astella said as she woke him up and he sat up, looking at them sleepily.

"Get home, get bathed, check your kit, check your weapons," Tommy said and he and Astella walked out of the office.

Arthur stood up, steadying himself on anything that he could get his hands on, "Why?" He stumbled over to the door and held himself up by the doorframe, "What's going on?" Arthur asked.

Astella and Tommy turned to him as Tommy put his cap back on, "We're doing it today," Tommy told him then they walked out of the pub.