- 4 -

On Astella's twenty-fifth birthday, two black English Ford Model T's were making their way down a road in the countryside, Tommy was driving the first car with the four Shelby brothers as Natasha drove the other with her and Astella inside the second.

Natasha saw Tommy was turning towards a gyspy camp, "What the hell is Tommy doing?" Natasha asked.

"No idea," Astella said.

In the other car, Tommy came to a stop, "I thought you said we were going to the fair," Arthur said.

Tommy looked at his older brother, "We have business first. Come on. Bring your wits... Remember this is Astella's fucking birthday," Tommy said.

"Her present here or something?" John asked.

"Or something," Tommy answered and they got out of the car.

"What business? What present?" Arthur asked.

John looked at who was living on the gyspy land, "That's the Lee family," John said and got out of the car.

Natasha walked over to Tommy and grabbed his arm, "What the hell are you doing?" Natasha asked.

"Tommy!" Johnny Dogs called out.

"Johnny Dogs," Tommy said as he ignored his sister while Astella walked over to Shelby siblings.

Johnny walked over, "Tommy, how the hell are ya?" Johnny asked.

"All the better for getting the city smoke out of me lungs," Tommy and Johnny shook hands, "I trust the packages have arrived," Tommy said.

"Arrived, sheltered, fed and watered," Johnny said.

"What the hell is the package? A dog?" Natasha asked.

"Keep quiet Natasha," Tommy said.

"No," Natasha said.

Johnny chuckled, "She may be John's twins but seems more like yours," Johnny looked at Astella, "Happy birthday, Stella," Johnny said.

"Thank you, Johnny," Astella said.

"Sorry for doing business on your birthday," Johnny said.

"I'm used to it," Astella looked at Tommy, "Get on with it, I want to do something gun for my birthday for a change instead of killing someone," Astella said.

Tommy nodded slightly and he and Johnny walked ahead of the others, "I thought you became a bit too grand for us," Johnny said.

"I've been busy," Tommy said as he exhaled his cigarette smirk.

"I'm riding with the Lee family now," Johnny said.

"I heard. Myself, I'd rather live among pigs," Tommy said as his eyes were trained on the gyspies around them.

"Come on, Tommy. No disputing, especially when they have allowed Astella's presents to stay here temporarily until today," Astella looked between them, "So, your first fair since France?" Johnny said.

Tommy and Johnny watched as a white horse was escorted over to them, "What do you know about France, you war-shy gypsy bastard?" Tommy walked over to the horse, "So this is the horse?" Tommy said.

"And that's the car," Johnny said as he eyed the car the brother travelled in and then walked over.

As Tommy inspected the horse's hooves while Johnny was inspecting the car, "Hang on a minute. You're not swapping the family car for a bloody horse," Arthur said.

"We're not travelling with you three. We'd take Finn but leave you three, stranded," Natasha said.

Johnny walked over to them, "Of course, we're not swapping it, that would be mad," Johnny said.