Chapter 6

Jungkook was roaming around the club in search of his taetae uncle with a visible pout and two doe glossy eyes as he got into the club almost thirty-five minutes ago but find nothing.. ..

Jungkook was all happy when he entered into the club,he was so hyped to surprise his uncle but soon his happiness vanished when a pervert man whispered something into his ear seductively

Jungkook is not weak though... He kicked the said man right in his balls with full force then left the pervert of a man to suffer in the middle of  drunken people....

If you think the little incident made the brat Jeon Jungkook cry or sad you are wrong, Jeon Jungkook can handle this type of pervert easily because the bunny is strong enough to give a good punch

But which made the little brat's doe eyes glossy was his missing taetae uncle, yes it's kind of missing case for him as Jungkook search his uncle everywhere in the club atleast he think so ...

After a good few more minutes with a huff Jungkook came near the bar counter to get some soft drink..

- Hey..??

( Jungkook greeted the b*rtender unsure of the situation of how to handle it or talk with people in a bar as he was new to this type of place )

- Umm hello ...

( the b*rtender replied to Jungkook equally confused eyeing him head to toe then chuckle )

first time ??

-What um No.. W-why would it be my first time I'm a big boy.. Now stop talking and give me something I'm  thirsty

( Jungkook said with red cheeks out of embarrassment as the b*rtender caught him just by staring at him for once... )

- ( Chuckle ) sh*da or be*r ?? I don't think you can handle any kind of alcoh*l moreover this bar is not safe for you so I'll advice you to go home kid

( Hearing the b*rtender our little brat Jeon Jungkook became an angry bird because Ofcourse he took the good advise as an insult...

So the first thing he did was ordered the most strongest alc*hol out there as he searched the names when he was on his way to club )

- Give me b*cardi 151.....

( The b*rtender was literally hesitant hearing the choice the younger made..It was clear to him that the boy is very much new in a b*r nonetheless he queried again just in the boy change his mind )

- Umm ar-e you sure kid..?? I mean I can say just by looking at you that it's your first time in a cl*b. Are you sure you can handle b*cardi 151...??

- ( scoffed ) yaaah yaaah you big man do I looking like a f*cking kid to you...?? I'm really twenty years old big boy, say what ??

( He asked the b*rtender to repeat what he said with a warning look , which Ofcourse looked like a cute angry little bird to the other )

-(chuckle) A twenty years old little big boy

( This made Jungkook to grit his teeth in anger nonetheless he told the b*rtender to pass the drink soon

With a last chuckle the b*rtender did what he was told.. )

- Umm kid oh my mistake big boy as b*cardi 151 is really a strong one so we don't served it more than one time which mean you can have it only one time

( the b*rtender lied to the younger )

- Yeah yeah I know you don't have to tell me

( saying so Jungkook turned around with the said alc*hol in his hand as he thought the b*rtender was saying the truth )